Navi Mumbai, October, 2019, The “Indian Women Convention” facilitated the “Women Leadership Awards and Recognitions”, a felicitation of Women leaders from over the Industry. Women Leadership Awards were organized to appreciate the growth story of Indian Women. Mrs. Sapna V. Koli, City Engineer at KDMC was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards.
Indian Women Convention 2019 & Women Leadership Awards & Recognitions, the platform where Women Leaders, Women Consultants, Women professionals from across the industry came together with learning and networking motive, concluded on 16th October, 2019 at Country Inn, Navi Mumbai. The convention had industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the occasion focused on “Women Making India” from an Indian point of view. “The current year’s Indian Women Convention united Indian pioneers in businesses and academics to help further the promise of Women Development” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. From outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of experts, the 2019 Convention was a resonating achievement. This event shall continue to provide Women pioneers with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry & Talent. Indian Women Convention shall soon become the biggest corporate platform for Women professionals.”
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director. Convention was hosted and moderated by Ms. Reema Darira and the key note speakers were:
• Urmila Prabhu, International Storyteller & Story Coach.
• Adv. Dr. Shivangi Zarkar, PH.D, MBA, BLS-LLB, Advocate & Legal Consultant.
• Bhavesh Kothari, Co Founder & Director, Billennium Divas Fund.
• Roshani Shah, Founder, Serene Opulence Works.
• Ruchi Bhatia, Founder, HR Gurukul.
• Archana Khosla, Founder, Vertices Partners.
• Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.com
• Smedha Sarkar, Founder, Edumaan Training Services.
Recipients of Women Leadership Awards 2019
• Contribution In Providing Mental Wellness : Jaini Savla, Founder & CEO, Mindsight Clinic, Industry : Healthcare & Wellness
• Distinct Work in Digital Marketing & Corporate Communications : Deena Jacob, Astt.General Manager – Marketing Communication
GMMCO Limited, CK Birla Group, Industry : Construction Equipments
• Most Promising Women Empowering Organisation : Tuaman Engineering Limited, Industry : Engineering, Procurement And Construction
• Empowering & Training Women In Sewing And Tailoring Skills : Vaishali Deshmukh, President, Ishwar Foundation, Industry : Social Work
• Promote For Patronising Contemporary Art & Architecture : Shalini Passi, Founder, Shalini Passi Art Foundation
• Innovative Edupreneur : Palakk Tiwari Gaikwad, Director, Little Kingdom Sr. Sec. School, Industry : Education
• Contribution In Veterinary And Animal Sciences : Ruchi Tiwari, Assistant Professor, College Of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Industry : Animal Husbandry
• Contribution In Field Of Human Resource. : Surbhi Dewan, General Manager-HR, Ashiana Housing Limited, Industry : Real Estate
• Young Women Entrepreneur In Healthcare & Wellness : Ankita Aditya Parakh, Director & COO, 7 Steps Consultores Pvt. Ltd., Industry : Healthcare & Wellness
• Contribution In Process Design, Engineering & Execution. : R.Subathra, Chief Engineer Process, ENI, Industry : Chemical, Oil & Gas
• Distinct Work In Developing Marketing Strategy. : Divya Verma, General Manager & Head-Marketing & Strategy, Daivam Wellness, Industry : Healthcare
• Promotion Of Art & Culture In India & Abroad. : Ms. Masooma Rizvi, Managing Director, Belita Design Solutions Private Limited, Industry : Art & Culture
• Contribution In Improving Student Employability Skill. : Madhu Mehta, Founder & CEO, Skill Clout, Industry : Training & Development
• Contribution : Research & Education For Specially Abled Children. : Kajal Roy, Research Scholar, Insight Academy, Industry : Education
• Contribution In Creative Painting & Fine Art : Nilakshi Bezbaruah, Professional Artist, Aloha School And Drawing School, Industry : Art & Culture
• Contribution In AdvocacyGender Equality In Society & Workplaces : Ruchi Bhatia, Founder, HR Gurukul, Industry : Human Resource Development
• Contribution As A Women Entrepreneur In The Field Of Law : Archana Khosla, Founder, Vertices Partners, Industry : Legal
• Community Building Initiative For Women : Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.Com, Industry :
• Contribution towards Environmental Awareness : Roshani Shah, Founder, Serene Opulence Works, Industry : Flower & Plants
The Team of Indian Convention wants to thank our patrons and accomplices which incorporate GOQii, HR Gurukul, Billaniam Divas, Vertices Partners, Nabomita.com, Media Today, Tradefair Times , Software Business Solutions Consulting, Alta Marketing, Interactiveye. The media partner to event is People & Management & Forpressrelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.
About the Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards
Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. This Conference will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by Women and would address diverse areas. An occasion that attracts women leaders from across the country.
Company :-Indian Conventions
User :- Talees Rizvi
Url :- www.indianconventions.com