Content Publishing Policy
At ForPressRelease, our commitment is to provide with the most professional services, and thus we publish content of our clients that is acceptable to a larger section of the viewers. We take care to maintain the quality of the content published on our site and thus review each press release before publishing it on our website. The press release that doesn’t meet our criteria is not published, without giving any notice to the content posting individual or company.
Since we maintain the quickest press release publishing policy, it is not possible for us to intimate everyone about the shortcomings because of which the press release is not published on our website.
However, the submitting party can make changes and update a press release and submit it for the reconsideration.However, as per our Terms of Service Agreement, we refuse to publish any press release from publishing or may remove any press release from our system at any time, at our sole discretion. We are not liable to answer to any party who has posted content on our site for free.
ForPressRelease reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
Back-linking & Link Removal
ForPressRelease will not be liable for any backlink violation or poor content submission, as reported by any search engine. We will not entertain any emails related to link removals from a content posting party who has posted content on our site for free.
Press Release Topics that are Acceptable in General
• New product /service launch
• New hiring, posting and promotions
• New partnerships, new associations and joint ventures
• Business expansion, office relocation etc
• Events – pre and post announcements/details
• New milestones, innovations
• Awards, recognitions, certifications
We will not publish/distribute content related to:
• Online gambling/casino and betting
• Adult content/pornography
• Illegal activities, unverified events or rumors
• Violation of legal rights
• Pure advertisements
• Content not conforming to our editorial policy