MSME registration more commonly known as Udyog Aadhaar Registration will be known as Udyam Registration. This organization registration will offer you the added advantage to enjoy Government Schemes.
According to the MSME ministry notification issued on 26 June 2020, a micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) will now be known as Udyam. In this phase, the ministry has also established specific guidelines for the categorization of MSMEs, as well as the registration process and the ministry's facilitation arrangements. The notice explained that when measuring the turnover of any company, exports of products or services or both are omitted whether it is micro, low, or medium. It also suggested that the registration form should be known as Udyam Authentication.
Who is Eligible for Udyam Registration?
Anyone who intends to set up a micro, small, medium-sized company can file udyam registration online.
What is the Documentation necessary for Udyam Registration?
The registration process for Udyam Registration Online is focused on self-declaration, and there is no additional provision for uploading any records, credentials, letters, or documentation.
The customer would only need to include Business information for the authentication phase with their 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Pan Card, and Bank Account.
The registration process for Udyam Registration
Step 1: Access the website of the Udyam Registration portal.
Step 2: Insert the information specified on the Udyam Registration Form and verify that all the information is correctly entered.
Step 3: After submitting the details create the web payment for your Udyam registration Application.
Step 4: One of the registration specialists will process your Udyam registration process application.
Step 5: You will get your Udyam Certificate of Registration at your registered email address within 1-2 hours.
Benefits of Udyam Registration
· Direct tax rules allow for the deduction
· International trade fair special consideration
· Patent registration reimbursement
· Subsidy of Strategic Strategy (IPS) Eligibility
· Interest rate Subvention for Mortgage loans
· Government security deposit (EMD) waiver (Useful while participating tenders)
· Electricity bills concession
· Collateral safe mortgage loans
· Barcode registration subsidy
· Special beneficial reservation policies in the manufacturing/ production sector
· NSIC performance & credit rating payment subsidy
· Facility to obtain permits, certificates, and permissions.
· Protection against delayed payments, against material/services supplied
· Waiver of stamp charges and processing fees
· Msme Registered entity gets eligible for CLCSS (credit linked capital subsidy scheme)
· ISO certification payment reimbursement
Udyam Registration Due Date
According to the latest notification of 26.06.2020 from the Indian Government, all current (old and fresh) MSME entities will instantly register/convert to fresh Udyam. According to the new government legislation, each business unit registered under MSME / Udyog Aadhaar / SSI will only be considered as a legitimate MSME until March 31, 2021. On or before 31 Mar 2021, the current (old and new) MSME Company, Industries and Organizations will turn into Udyam Registered Company to enjoy the Udyam Benefits.
User :- shagufi imtiyaz