The new generation of Dry Ball Mill enjoys greater popularity
This energy saving ball mill is composed by the feeder, the material department, rotary department, transmission department (reducer, small transmission gears, motor, electric control) and other major parts. The hollow shaft is with steel castings, lining systems, return big gear with cast roll teeth processing, the cylinder body set have wear-resisting lining board, it has good abrasion resistance. This machine is of smooth operation and reliable characteristics.
Energy saving ball mill is applicable to all kinds of ores and other grinding materials, which is widely used in dressing, building materials and chemical and other industries. It can be divided into dry and wet types. According to the row of ore in a different way, it can be divided into grid type and the overflow type.
Energy saving ball mill after is the key equipment to smash the materials after they are broken. It is widely used in cement, Portland products, new building materials, refractory material, chemical fertilizer, black and nonferrous metal mineral processing and glass ceramics production industry, of all kinds of ores and other materials may be grinding of dry or wet grinding.
1. Specific features of the new generation of dry ball mill
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder;jaw crusher:http://www.crusher-machine.com/
china mobile crushers:http://www.china-mills.com/p7.html
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine;
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry;
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way;
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine;
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media;
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours;
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be;
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you are grinding or the time the ball mill runs;
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals.
2. Advantages of dry ball mill
1). The product size can be adjusted
2). The system runs stable
3). There are no wearing parts
4). Widely used in powder making.