Smart Accountants, the leading global Full-Service CPA firm, announces a free educational webinar, “International Taxation - US Citizen and Green Card Holder (Resident Alien)" The webinar will take place on Thursday, March 31, at 12:00 p.m. (EST) and last for one hour.
Utmost accuracy and precision are required while filing various forms in US expat tax filing, and it is a must to ensure that each step is done timely and efficiently. Smart Accountants is an expert at handling all hassles related to US expat tax preparation and filing services. They have an experienced and trained group of US expat tax consultants who have carved a niche for themselves in the field of taxation-related matters. Their team’s excellence in US expat tax filing for expats stands unparalleled.
With the Tax Season shaking the entire industry, only something valuable should divert your attention. And believe us when we say that our webinar series, which covers a variety of highly engaging topics around U.S Taxation is exactly what you should be focusing on!
This webinar will help attendees learn about the following:
• Meaning (Understanding of Resident Alien)
• Foreign Bank Accounts (FBAR)
• Foreign Assets, Property and Investments (FORM 8938)
• Foreign Tax Credits (FORM 1116)
• Foreign Earned Income Exclusions
• Pre- immigration tax planning
• Post- immigration and Estate tax planning
• Annual Information return of foreign trust with U.S Owner (FORM 3520-A)
• Information Return of US Persons with Respect to Certain foreign Corporation (FORM 5471)
• Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business (FORM 5472)
• Return of U.S Persons with respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships (FORM 8865)
• Tax Treaty (Treaty based return position disclosure- FORM 8833)
• Domestic Streamline Package
• Indian Company but business in USA and not registered in USA as Branch or Subsidiary (Foreign Branch or Foreign Subsidiary)
This webinar will be highly insightful for everyone who attends, but we have shortlisted four groups who MUST attend the webinar, they are as follows:
• US Expats
• US Citizens
• Non-US Residents
• Accounting & Tax Professionals
The webinar will be led by two industry experts who have multiple years of experience in the field on U.S. Accounting and Taxation. Know your Speakers:
• Vivek is a licensed CPA from the University of Colorado and has worked for some of the leading firms in the last 20 years working with mid-to-large size organizations in North America and Canada. Connect with him on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivekshahsaig
• Mansi has an excellent understanding of the business landscape which she uses to help clients achieve significant tax savings through effective tax planning. Mansi specializes in the areas of Individual Income Tax, Expatriation/Repatriation, Corporate Filing, and Tax resolution. Connect with her on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mansishah5/
During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To register for the webinar, visit: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5916481969808/WN_9QweNh0WS-KHYPL98WB3Mw
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
For more than 10 years, Smart Accounting has been providing impeccable service to clients by addressing their audit, tax, advisory, and consulting needs.
Smart Accountants is a leading accounting firm with deep industry expertise to provide finance and accounting services to mid-to-large sized organizations across all 50 states in the USA.
Smart Accountants is a team of passionate people dedicated to deliver value based experience and build lasting relationships. ‘Driving Values through Expertise & Innovation in the Accounting Industry.’ To know more visit: https://www.smartaccts.com/
Company :-Smart Accountants
User :- Vivek Shah
Url :- https://www.smartaccts.com/