November 1, 2021. New Delhi: The eagerly awaited Sweden India Nobel Memorial Week 2021 announces the #SHEStem Insta-Reels Challenge for students, in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission.
Students are invited to apply their creative side whilst sending in their entries for the high-voltage contest. It says “Fast forward to 2040. As a STEM leader/s* how are you making the world a better place through STEM (Science. Engineering. Engineering. Mathematics.)
Exciting prizes to be won!
1. Record an insta-reel video with your response to question, ‘Fast forward to 2040. As a STEM* leader how are you making the world a better place through STEM? ’
2. Begin video with the lines – ‘This is 2040 and I am…’
Ex 1: This is 2040 & I am exploring Mars to solve the issue of water..
Ex 2: This is 2040 & I am a marine biologist selected for the Nobel Prize for solving the global warming challenge…
3. End reel with 3 words (as a text) that inspire you and guide your actions.
Ex 1: Persistence, Empathy, Action.
Ex 2: Living My Dream.
4. Keep the insta-reel to 30 seconds maximum. Remember to save the reel as an insta-post.
5. Use hashtags #SHESTEM2021 #SwedenIndiaSambandh #SwedenIndiaforInnovation
6. Follow & tag @swedeninindia @aimtoinnovate @contentpeople.ab in your post.
7. Tag at least 5 of your friends.
1. Open for age groups 13 to 17 years as on Oct 30, 2021.
2. You can enter the SHE STEM insta-reels contest only as an individual.
3. Participant/s must be enrolled in a school in India.
4. Each participant can make only one entry.
5. Entry can be in English or Hindi.
6. Last date- 15th November 2021
1. We are looking for a solution that is a combination of a fantastic imagination & ground realities as they may be in 2040.
Insta-reels will be judged on:
• Novelty of idea
• Clarity of thought and articulation
• Sustainability or climate action-angle
2. Each day, one insta-reel will be shortlisted.
3. At the end, one winner will be selected from the shortlisted 15 reels. Other shortlisted candidates will receive consolation prizes.
4. Lots of prizes to be won, including a Tablet as 1st prize!
5. Winners will be announced live at SHE STEM 2021 on Dec 6 & their insta-reels will be played.
6. Organisers of SHE STEM Insta-reels challenge can use the reels after the competition.
User :- Samriddhi Bhal