Pompano Beach, FL – As part of its ongoing efforts to increase its portfolio of marketing products, Paton Marketing is now offering appearances to clients on three national television shows that appear in Palm Beach County.
Paton Marketing is one of the nation’s premier digital marketing firms and as the producer and distributor of these show the firm is offering a growing list of clients a unique level of exposure through the Internet and on traditional television networks.
“This exciting platform involves selecting leading companies in Palm Beach County to appear on these shows,” said Todd Paton, president and founder. “The show builds important third-party credibility, but that’s only the start of valuable exposure and market penetration.”
In addition to the actual appearance on the show, those featured can also build on that exposure by taking advantage of the many digital marketing strategies offered by Paton Marketing. They include:
- Website development/refinement
- Search engine optimization
- Social media campaigns
- Reputation management initiatives
- Public relations plan
“The appearance on the show is really just the tip of the iceberg,” added Paton. “The real value is merchandising these appearances through a variety of dynamic programs that will significantly expand the viewership of these award-winning shows.”
The following shows will be airing with a local orientation in the coming months:
- Airing on Fox Business and Bloomberg TV, Inside the Blueprint is a fast-paced series that takes a sweeping look at innovations in commercial construction and the design space, chronicling ideas and products that impact how we live, work, and play. ITB is aimed at a B2B audience and focuses on exciting innovations in the hospitality, healthcare, and education fields.
- Designing Spaces is an award-winning home improvement show that travels the country to remodel, redecorate, and redesign the spaces we call home. For 15 years, the show has featured innovative decorating ideas, do-it-yourself projects, and step-by-step transformations that inspire women everywhere to provide home improvement challenges, decorating dilemmas, and mortgage tips.
- The Balancing Act, currently celebrating its 20th anniversary on Lifetime, is the longest-running syndicated program on this network. It is a daily morning show that brings valuable information for today’s on-the-go, modern woman. Energetic co-hosts Olga Villaverde and Julie Moran jump-start the day with segments featuring expert guests discussing recipes, style make-overs, vacations, parenting tips, and health and wealth news.
“In today’s competitive market, it’s important for companies to take advantage of the full spectrum of marketing strategies to maximize exposure and penetration,” said Paton. “This requires a comprehensive program that utilizes all avenues.
“By taking an integrated approach to marketing, we can build awareness through the show, on search engines, and with traditional public relations outlets.”
For more information on this program and costs, please contact Todd Paton at 954-650-8322.
About Paton Marketing
Paton Marketing (www.patonmarketing.com)is a digital marketing firm based in Pompano Beach, Florida. The company specializes in developing e-commerce strategies for small consumer goods companies, reputation management, website and app development, and social media campaigns.
Company :-Paton Marketing
User :- Todd Paton
Phone :-786 369 8932