Eugene, OR – Mythaxis Review names Daniel Scott White as General Editor of content and acquisition.
With the new title, Daniel will continue to develop his responsibilities in content acquisition and editing. The narrowed defining of a specific role in the company is in recognition of the continued expertise he brings to the magazine. The move to focus his title will allow for the company to recognize more roles and departments, opening doors for other staff members to aid in accelerating the success of the magazine.
When the pandemic hit early in 2020, and the market for entertainment news was reduced, due to increased unemployment and limited financial resources of the average consumer, Daniel made the significant decision to make available all content online to benefit and aid those with the aspiring drive to create art and be a part of the entertainment industry. During this pivot, the magazine moved strongly toward a focus on the process behind artistic creation, giving people tips and advice on how they could make money from art without leaving home.
During the drive to acquire content for the magazine, Daniel brought in a variety of notable celebrities and influencers to share a behind-the-scenes look at how things get done in the entertainment industry. Daniel's work for the magazine lead to numerous interviews with key people who clearly understand the roadmap to success in the arts, such as:
• Paul Williams (interview by Kevan King) - one Oscar award, three Grammy awards, two Golden Globes, six Oscar nominations, nine Grammy nominations, six Golden Globe nominations and two Emmy nominations; songs recorded by Daft Punk, David Bowie, Portugal. The Man, R.E.M., Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Ray Charles, Diana Ross, Luther Vandross, Willie Nelson, The Carpenters, Three Dog Night
• Marc Urselli (interview by Daniel Scott White) - recording engineer and producer with 3 Grammy awards and 7 nominations, worked with U2, Foo Fighters, Nick Cave, Lou Reed, Sting, Keith Richards, Jeff Beck, Les Paul, Buddy Guy, Luther Vandross, The Black Crowes
• Tim Reynolds (interview by Douglas Cole) - guitarist for the Dave Matthews Band
• Jefferey Lee Campbell (interview by Douglas Cole) - Grammy nominated guitarist who played for Sting, Aretha Franklin
• Marcus Eaton (interview by Fiona M Jones) - guitarist for David Crosby
• Fred Gambino (interview by Sandra Scholes) - concept artist on Thor, Jimmy Neutron, Guardians of the Galaxy, Epic Mickey
• A.J. Eaton (interview by Jonah Newton) - award winning documentary director of David Crosby: Remember My Name, produced by Cameron Crowe
• Julie Cohen (interview by Fiona M Jones) – award winning director of the documentaries RBG, The Sturgeon Queens, American Veteran
• Andy Weir (interview by Jay Caselberg) - award winning author of The Martian which became a major motion picture starring Matt Damon
• Orson Scott Card (interview by John Smistad) - award winning author of Ender’s Game which became a major motion picture starring Harrison Ford
• Lois Lowry (interview by Felicia Martinez) - award winning author of The Giver which became a major motion picture
• Daniel Wallace (interview by Douglas Cole) - author of Big Fish which became a major motion picture
• Wendy Orr (interview by Fiona M Jones) - author of Nim’s Island which became a major motion picture
• David Brin (interview by Fiona M Jones) - award winning author of The Postman which became a major motion picture
• Robert Silverberg (interview by Chris Morton) - award winning author of Needle in a Timestack which is schedule to become a major motion picture
• Cynthia Voigt (interview by Fiona M Jones) - award winning author of A Solitary Blue, Dicey’s Song, and Homecoming which became a major motion picture
• John Crowley (interview by Dave Higgins) - author of Little, Big
• Darcey Steinke (interview by Douglas Cole) - author of Suicide Blonde, Jesus Saves, Milk, Sister Golden Hair, Easter Everywhere, penned the 1993 cover story about Nirvana for Spin magazine
• Patricia C. Wrede (interview by Rebecca Linam) - author of Star Wars Episode 1 for Scholastic
Daniel Scott White has a BA in Communication from Columbia College in Chicago and an MBA degree from National Taiwan University. For more than 35 years he’s been working with and coaching talented artists. From music to books to movies, he’s often eager to engage with creative people and promote them.
Mythaxis Review is a cutting edge publication that seeks to present art and artists at the axis of curiosity and the energetic core of the creative act. The magazine is strongly focused on entertainment news related to the arts and the relative technology behind the arts. The content is aimed at being a how-to guide, giving insights into the inner workings of the industry in the form of both articles and interviews provided by highly talented people who have made a significant mark in the fields of art and entertainment.
Company :-Mythaxis Review
User :- Daniel Scott White
Url :- https://mythaxis.com/