New Delhi, March 09th, 2020: Majority of Indians today live a fast-paced life and strive to gain more in terms of technology and better performance. The new ‘Learn-from-Home’ and ‘Work-from-Home’ culture has brought together the need of working, learning and consuming entertainment at home. Excessive screen time while working or spending time at home has also led to digital eye strain besides other health consequences. With the emergence of home-centered digital activities, many are depending on innovative technological solutions or one display that can bring it all together. Since you spend a huge part of everyday looking at your screen, it becomes imperative to buy a technology that meets the new digital needs. Only a great monitor can deliver the kind of immersive experience you need for playing Console/PC games, binge-watching shows, movie marathon or editing high-resolution content for social media channels. Helping you with all your needs, BenQ’s latest all-in-one eye care monitors provide extraordinary audio-visual immersion keeping in mind eye-health via eye-care features. The monitors are designed with exclusive eye-care technology to help eliminate the stress that traditional monitors put on your eyes.
BenQ all-in-one entertainment monitors draw you into the action no matter if you\'re streaming, gaming, or viewing. The monitors deliver brilliant - image quality with HDR and audio quality with treVolo Speakers. The latest EW3280U and EW2780Q displays have integrated features that ease comfort and reduce eye fatigue. Users can enjoy all kind of features in a single machine and with HDRi Technology, they offer you a rich visual content with the clearest and sharpest images in the most exciting way. Low Blue Light Technology, TUV-certified flicker-free, Brightness Intelligence Plus, are all features designed to help provide you with a better user experience.
Some of the key features of BenQ Eye Care Monitors—
· HDRi – A New Vision of Intelligent Immersion: HDRi technology ingeniously combines Brightness Intelligence (Intelligent Brightness control), color saturation, balance optimization and proprietary HDR image techniques to accentuate image contrast and clarity. Using a built-in sensor, Entertainment Series monitors detect ambient light levels as well as image content to automatically adjust screen brightness.
· Sound Audio by treVolo: The built-in 2.1 channel speaker system is designed by BenQ’s acclaimed treVolo audio team to maximize expansive sound in an unobtrusively integrated package. BenQ True Sound by treVolo creates a listening experience far surpassing external speakers by utilizing advanced physical acoustics and psychoacoustics, without desktop clutter.
· Stunning Graphics with Wide Color Gamut: With 95% DCI-P3 of EW3280U and 99% sRGB of EW2780Q, users can enjoy graphics in a console game with Xbox/PlayStation and real life-like colors in movies or series respectively. These wide color gamut enhance the visual experience and make you feel as if you are in the game or movie.
· Pure Comfort: Entertainment Series viewers are protected by the latest BenQ-exclusive Eye-Care, comprising Brightness Intelligence Plus (B.I.+), Low Blue Light, as well as new ePaper mode, Eye Reminder, and Color Weakness modes.
· Multiple connectivity options: It offers multiple connectivity options. There are dual HDMI 2.0 ports, DisplayPort and a powered USB-C port.
· 5-key Navigator: The new BenQ Entertainment Series monitors come with an intuitive remote control, one-touch five-function navigator control on the display, and a convenient volume wheel.
· Flicker-Free Eye Protection: BenQ’s monitors are equipped with flicker-free technology, to eliminate the main cause of monitor flicker. This reduces the pressure on the eyes as well as eye fatigue from looking at a screen for a long time.
Company :-Adfactors PR
User :- Ayush Gautam