Many people are working remotely from home and children are learning their lessons online or being homeschooled by their parents, but there’s no reason to feel confined to where you are.
Monterey, CA, July 31, 2020 — Many people are working remotely from home and children are learning their lessons online or being homeschooled by their parents, but there’s no reason to feel confined to where you are.
There’s no better time than now to book a month-long vacation on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula on scenic Monterey Bay. If you’re going to work and study from home, why not come to an area with expansive ocean views, fresh air and beautiful natural land and seascapes?
A safe and responsible change of scenery may be just the antidote for you and your family. Anyone who has stayed in a vacation rental is well aware of the advantages of staying in a private home rather than traditional traveler lodging — better price, more flexibility, more space, more choices, and so forth.
The vacation rental professionals at Monterey-based Sanctuary Vacation Rentals, which was founded more than 11 years ago and represents more than 100 homes across the Monterey Peninsula, specializes in nightly, monthly and long-term rentals and have surveyed both renters and owners about the advantages of renting on a monthly basis.
Here are eight reasons to rent a one-month vacation rental:
1. You have a home base. It’s your home away from home. You can sleep in, go on an outing, shopping, sightseeing or whatever you want to do. There’s no check-out times. There’s no getting awakened by housekeeping knocking on the door. If you don’t feel like going out, you can stay in for a day and not feel you’re missing out.
2. You only need to unpack and pack once. You can unpack everything you brought with you without having to worry about packing up in a day or two, giving you more leisure time. And you’re not living out of your suitcase.
3. You have more room and more time to use it. Vacation rentals have much more space than the average hotel room. There’s more room to stretch out, relax and use areas of the home you may not use if you’re only there a day or two. Plus, there’s usually more bathrooms and areas where you can get away from everyone else and have some quiet alone time.
4. You can choose the type of property with the amenities and comforts you want. Pick a home that has a hot tub, Jacuzzi or even a pool or one that comes furnished with outdoor swings, fire pits, and gas barbecue grills. Many homes have garages, so you can bring your own beach toys, bicycles, surfboards and other recreational equipment. You can also or rent equipment nearby at Adventures by the Sea.
5. You can save money. By grocery shopping and cooking your own meals “at home,” you can save money and use it on excursions and sightseeing instead of eating out every night. And if you want to eat out, you still have that option too. You can also split the costs with your friends and family and use it on weekends and still be ahead.
6. You have more flexibility. You can plan longer excursions or short trips or do them in stages, knowing you have more than a day or two to experience them all. And if you live a few hours away, you can also go back and forth, if needed.
7. All Sanctuary Vacation Rentals’ homes are equipped with WiFi, so everyone in the family can work and study at the same time on multiple devices.
8. Finally, you can do all of the above in the location of your dreams. Vacation rentals give you more options, whether it’s a quaint Carmel cottage or a multi-room Pebble Beach® home with an expansive view, you’ll be able to find something that fits your dream perfectly.
For more information on one-month vacation rentals and all the options available to you, go to www.sanctuaryvacationrentals.com
or call Sanctuary toll-free at 1-(800) 614-6706.
Sanctuary Vacation Rentals
888 Munras Ave., Suite 100
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone: (831) 233-6340
Toll-Free: (800) 614-6706
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901
Company :-Chatterbox PR
User :- Marci Bracco Cain