The San Lorenzo Valley Water District is implementing a low-income assistance program for up to 208 qualifying residential water customers starting July 15.
Boulder Creek, CA, July 15, 2020 — The San Lorenzo Valley Water District is implementing a low-income assistance program for up to 208 qualifying residential water customers starting July 15.
Income-eligible customers who currently receive a discounted rate through PG&E’s CARE program may be eligible to receive $10 off their monthly water bill.
To see if your household qualifies, answer these three questions:
• Yes, I pay SLVWD for an individually metered residential water service AND
• Yes, I receive a discounted rate through PG&E’s CARE program for the same address and in the same name AND
• Yes, I live at the property that receives these services and the SLVWD bill is in my name
If you said yes to all three of the required qualifications, you may apply by doing the following:
• Complete a web form available here https://www.slvwd.com/customer-service/webforms/rate-assistance-program
• Attach your most recent PG&E bill showing participation in the CARE program for the same address as the water bill.
• If you are a tenant, attach a copy of your lease agreement. If you do not have a lease agreement, contact Customer Service so SLVWD can send the owner a verification form.
Approved applications will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please click here to view the full policy, including continued eligibility requirements. https://www.slvwd.com/customer-service/webforms/rate-assistance-program
For more information, call (831) 338-2153, or go to www.slvwd.com.
About the District
The San Lorenzo Valley Water District was established in 1941 as an independent special district. The District is governed by a five-member Board of Directors, elected at-large from within the District’s service area. A special district is a local government agency formed by voters to perform a needed service, such as water or sewer. The District’s boundaries comprise approximately 60 square miles and 190 miles of pipeline. The District currently provides service to approximately 7,900 residential, commercial, and institutional connections. The District relies on both surface water and groundwater resources, including nine currently active stream diversions, one groundwater spring, and eight active groundwater wells. The District owns, operates, and maintains two water systems from separate water sources. These sources are derived solely from rainfall within the San Lorenzo River watershed.
The District owns, operates, and maintains a wastewater system in Boulder Creek’s Bear Creek Estates, which serves approximately 56 homes.
Phone: (831) 338-2153
Fax: (831) 338-7986
After-hour emergencies: (831) 338-2153
San Lorenzo Valley Water District
13060 Hwy 9
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Marci Bracco Cain
Salinas, CA 93901
Company :-Chatterbox PR
User :- Marci Bracco Cain
Url :- http://www.slvwd.com