Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a mega Rs 20 lakh crore package to provide relief to the people and help the country fight the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic. While most of the businesses are skeptical on what is in the box for them, the sales outsourcing company in India, AOB India, has deciphered and found 13 opportunities for organizations of every kind and every size. The sales outsourcing company has rendered sales for clients even during the lockdown and has kept them alive.
1. Expansion for micro-entrepreneurs: The stimulus of micro-entrepreneurs gives a full interest waiver for 6 months to all “SHISHU” MUDRA loans. This gives a chance to expand the locations of the business and extend the sales and distribution lines of the products.
2. Growth for small and medium entrepreneurs: With Interest waiver on all MUDRA, Tarun and Kishore loans, the small and medium entrepreneurs have the chance to grow the business via new channels. Since the market is changing and digital channels are taking the major roles, adopting new technological advancements and processes can help change the velocity of the business.
3. Clearance of Debts: Incase your business has experienced a major setback, subordinate debt provision of Rs 20,000 Cr for 2 lakh stressed MSMEs can be the silver lining for you. Besides, there will be Rs 50,000 crore equity infusion via Mother fund-Daughter fund for MSMEs that are viable but need handholding. A fund of funds with corpus of Rs 10,000 crore will be set up to help these units expand capacity and help them list on markets if they choose.
4.Manufacturing and services units - Definition of MSMEs revised: The move will allow MSMEs to aim for expansion without losing benefits. Also, there'll be no distinction between manufacturing & services sector MSMEs.
5. Easy liquidity scheme for MSME: Rs 30,000 crore special liquidity scheme for investing in investment grade debt paper of NBFCs, HFCs and MFIs. These NBFCs are those that are also funding MSMEs. These will be fully guaranteed by Government of India.
6. Blessing for Real-estate: Urban development ministry will issue advisory to states/UTs so that the regulators can invoke force majeure. The regulators can suo moto extend completion/registration dates for six months for projects expiring on or after March 25, 2020.
7. Micro-Food Enterprises: Fund for micro food scheme will be executed with cluster-based approach. This will benefit 2 lakh Micro Food Enterprises.
8. Organic dairy business will flourish: Rs 15,000 crore will be spent on ramping up the dairy infrastructure. Also, investments will be made in cattle feed.
9. Naturopathy and small businesses can take a chance: Rs 4,000 crore for growing of herbal and medicinal plants. Ten lakh hectares of land will be used for growing medicinal and herbal plants.
10. E-Learning platform may find a boost: PM eVidyaprogramme to be launched immediately. Each Classroom from 1 to 12 will have one TV channel. Special e-content for visually & hearing impaired. Top 100 universities will be permitted to start online courses by May 30, 2020.
11. Aviation repair and service industry: Government is working hard to make India a global hub for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul.
12. Opportunity in Space-aviation Industry: Boosting private participation in space sectors. Government is working on a liberal geo-spatial policy. Private sector to be co-traveler in India's space sector journey through launches, satellite services, etc.
13. Boost in clinical lab services: All districts will have infectious disease hospitals while at the block-level, public as well as private health labs will be set up.
All this data has been referenced from The Times of India which guarantees the authentication of the source. Now, this is the time to connect and take the decision to outsource sales to leading partner in the country. What are you waiting for?
Company :-AOB India
User :- AOB India
Url :- https://aobindia.com/