ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of display solution products, was awarded with “Best of the Show Award” for X100-4K Lamp free installation projector and for LS600W LED projector at the Projection Expo 2020. At this month-long event, ViewSonic will be showcasing their range of Lampfree projectors which includes Laser projector, portable projectors and Smart Home Entertainment projectors. The brand expands its line of solid-state technology-based projectors with two new additions to the LS series, LS831WU ultra-short throw laser and LS600W LED projectors, that come with installation-friendly features and make them ideal for various environments and applications. The entry to the ViewSonic booth is free and here is the link for the virtual event.
Talking about the achievement on winning the award and expanding the line of solid-state technology-based projectors, Mr Eric Wei, Senior Sales Director ViewSonic Asia Pacific commented, “The technology sector is ever-evolving and since it a dynamic industry one has to keep up with the latest innovation and trends. Our key focus at ViewSonic is to provide quality products with cutting-edge technology, to our customers. With the launch of lamp free projectors, our aim is to deliver cost-friendly, environment – friendly, time – effective and hassle – free product to our patrons. We are excited to be expanding our product range and we wish to cater to a much larger audience. Winning the award for Best in the Show, is an honour, we are showcasing ViewSonic’s hero product and latest launched projectors in the virtual Projection Expo. It is an exciting experience to be a part of”
The brand will soon be launching the upgraded version of ViewSonic X100-4K Lamp free installation projector, X100 4K+ Lamp free installation projector in India which will be fully equipped with Amazon and Google Voice control compatibility, it is sleek and easy-to-install, packed with +60% vertical and +/- 25% horizontal wide lens shift this projector can be easily mounted on the ceiling in any living room or dedicated home theatre. Images remain vivid and clear with the 2,900 lumens of brightness, Rec. 709 compatibility, 4000000:1 contrast ratio and stunning 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution. Featuring built-in Harman Kardon speakers and projecting screen sizes up to 300”, this premium 4K projector delivers a cinematic experience perfect for movie buffs and home entertainment enthusiasts.
ViewSonic’s LS600W LED projector features an upgraded RGBB light source through second generation LED technology which delivers enhanced brightness by 30 percent compared to first generation LED technology, bringing out a striking balance between brightness and vivid colour. The LS600W comes with an IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture.
The Expo also witnesses the launch of another addition to the LS series; ViewSonic LS831WU, an ultra-short throw laser projector engineered with second generation laser technology for improved heat resistance while delivering excellent image quality. Designed with a sleek form factor, it can easily blend into any environment, making it ideal for various digital signage applications. With a 0.25 ultra-short throw lens and 360-degree placement configuration, the LS831WU delivers flexibility to installation projects, offering an image that is seamless and free of bezels from just inches away from a wall or screen. An integrated HDBaseT input allows the projector to receive uncompressed HD audio and video over long distances through a single network cable.
Both the LS831WU and LS600W come with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView® Express management software so IT administrators can manage and monitor these projectors remotely. They are Crestron and AMX certified, which allow the projectors to be controlled and overseen across locations and environments.
LS831WU Laser Projector
· 2nd generation laser-based projector with WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution and 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness
· 0.25 ultra-short throw lens with sleek design to easily blend into any environment
· Installation-friendly features: 360-degree placement configuration, portrait mode, H/V keystone and four-corner adjustments
· Integrated HDBaseT input for uncompressed HD audio/video through a single network cable
· Built-in Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software for remote management; Crestron and AMX certified
· Available: From December 2020, with an ESP of INR 248,000
LS600W LED Projector
· 2nd generation LED technology-based projector; RGBB LED light source enhances brightness
· Native WXGA (1280x800) resolution and 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
· IP5X sealed optical engine to prevent dust and moisture
· Engineered for 24/7 continuous operation
· 125% Rec.709 color accuracy with Cinema SuperColor+ technology for vivid color reproduction
· Flexible installation features include 1.2x zoom, 360-degree tilt angle projection and H/V keystone correction
· Available: From September 2020 with an ESP of INR 135,000
For further news and information about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Company :-Scroll Mantra
User :- Srishti Juneja
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Url :- www.scrollmantra.com