Rush-Essays.com announces a contest for students and academic writers. This time, our event is going to be even greater than ever! Previous contests attracted dozens of professional and beginning writers, and now we hope to see even more applications from talented people like you! We have read numerous exciting papers previously and filled with truly interesting ideas, so we are looking forward to seeing even more now. So make your creative juices flow and get ready for a thrilling competition!
We are glad to inform you that:
• Any of your ideas regarding style and format will be gladly accepted
• You are welcome to state any kind of opinion – there is absolutely no discrimination or rules here
• Everyone is welcome to take part in the contest! Age, degree, race, gender, social status, nationality, and other traits don’t matter
• Any experiment with tone and topic presentation is welcomed
• There are no fees! You can take part in the contest absolutely free of charge
We expect that you will join other contestants from all corners of the world and gladden us with an opportunity to see your amazing work. If you don't have any objections, then your essay might be published online on our resource. This way, you might demonstrate your skills to everyone, inspire them, and share your brilliant ideas with other people!
Start working on your piece today to give yourself more time for writing, editing, and revising! Read the following instructions carefully to match the requirements.
• The deadline
Please mind that the final date of submission is March 15, 2020. You will receive an email notification after we get your document.
• The number of words
All papers should be approximately 700-800 words.
Choose the topic you are passionate about and tell us everything you would like to express. We took care to make the deadline comfortable enough, so you will have plenty of time for research and writing.
• The entry
Please be aware that a single entry per contestant is allowed.
Who will judge your work?
Rush-Essay.com has a team of experienced writers and editors. They will review all the papers and evaluate them to define a winner. The judges won’t be aware of your personality – all evaluations are anonymous and completely confidential. No chances that something unfair could happen here – we guarantee independent and unbiased grading based on the following aspects:
• Freedom of expression
• Level of expertise
• A unique approach to the topic
• Requirements congruence
Some rules to follow
• Be sure that your paper is 700-800 words long. If you need more, please don’t surpass the limit of 900 words.
• The essay should be sent in Word (.doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf) format.
• If you have illustrations or other media files to add – make sure that you own the rights or have permission to use these materials.
• Don’t plagiarize! Make sure that your paper is free from any rewritten or matching parts. We are against any forms of plagiarism, and all documents will be checked carefully. The entrants with plagiarized papers will be disqualified immediately.
• Write your paper in English.
Be aware that when you submit your work to Rush-Essay.com, you accept all the rules and agree to respect the decisions of the judges.
The topic choice is up to you! Pick the one that you like, compose a paper, and send it to the company’s email. Add “Writing Contest” as the email subject.
Good luck and happy writing!
User :- Leticia Chesley
Url :- https://rush-essays.com