NEW YORK, September 19, 2019 -- To solve the problem that users are most concerned about and optimize the product performance, Sidify Inc. announced the release of Spotify Music Converter for Windows new version 2.0.1 on September 16, 2019, with new designed interface and 4 new features.
What’s New in this Version 2.0.1?
1. Edit ID3 tag information with Sidify music converter
Now, Sidify made an improvement that allows users to read, add or edit ID3 tag information including title, artist, album, year, genre and track number of both your local audio files and converted Spotify Music. With previous versions of Sidify, users could keep all ID3 tags with converted Spotify Music and you are unable to edit them.
2. Upload converted music and local file to One Drive/Google Drive/Dropbox on Sidify
The new Sidify Music Converter now supports uploading the converted Spotify music or local music to One Drive, Google Drive, and Dropbox for backup. This function could open the folder where converted Spotify music stored in local disk by click ‘Upload & Share’ button, which could help users easily find the converted files and save it on Cloud.
3. Export Spotify music to iTunes library
Sidify Music Converter now supports users to export converted Spotify Music files to iTunes library by one click. Users could select the converted music they want to export to iTunes library by click ‘Export to iTunes’ button, then Sidify will export the selected files to iTunes library.
4. Play the output audio with Sidify music converter
With a built-in audio player in Sidify, users can play the converted audio with Sidify Music Converter directly. Just click the play button and you could listen to the music converted from Spotify.
Key Features of Sidify Music Converter for Spotify
• Convert Spotify music/playlist to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV.
• Preserve the 100% original audio quality after conversion.
• Keep, add, edit all ID3 tags; 5X faster speed of audio conversion.
• 1-click to upload converted music to One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox.
• 1-click to export Spotify music to iTunes Library or burn to CD.
Sidify Inc. is a software development company engaged instreamed audio conversion for Spotify Music, Apple Music and any other popular music. There are two hot products. One is Spotify music Converter which can convert Spotify Music to plain MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC format while the other is Apple Music Converter, a well-designed audio converter for Apple Music, iTunes M4P music, iTunes M4A, M4B and Audioble AA, AAX audiobooks. For product purchase, Sidify Inc. promises life-long free updates, free technical support and 60 days money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product since purchased.