New Vision University, Georgia is organizing MBBS Admission cum Guidance seminars across different states of India in association with Mediconation. Mediconation is the leading overseas education consultancy and the only authorized official Indian representative of New Vision University, Georgia. It is a PAN India MBBS admission drive by New Vision University. The university delegates from Georgia are going to travel across the country to spread awareness about the university through the seminars. They will also be providing and MBBS admission guidance counseling to the young medical aspirants of India. As the ratio of the number of MBBS seats in Indian government medical colleges to the students appearing for NEET is drastically low, a lot of well-deserving students are unable to take admissions in India. These seminars would become highly beneficial to those students who desperately want to study Medicine in their higher studies. There are interactive doubt clearing sessions at the seminar which would help the students to get a clear conception about the MBBS education system in Georgia and the Georgian lifestyle of students. New Vision University is also offering a scholarship of up to 2000 USD to the seminar participants on the spot admission. It is said that the fee structure of New Vision University is much more affordable as compared to the fee structure of the Indian private medical institutions. The scholarship amount further cuts down on the cost of studying MBBS in Georgia.
There are several benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia :
1. Favorable climatic condition for Indian students - The climate in Georgia is of the tropical type which is suitable for Indian students.
2. Strict judiciary system - Georgia follows a very strict judiciary system in their country which ensures a very low crime rate. Indian students are safe and secured in New Vision University.
3. Coaching for NEXT & USMLE - New Vision University gives free coaching to their students to prepare themselves for the NEXT and USMLE examinations from the first year.
4. No language barrier - 90% of the Georgian population speaks English so there is a negligible chance of communication problems in Georgia.
5. Clinical exchange program in India - Students are sent to India from Georgia for the clinical exchange program. New Vision University has got tie-ups with some leading Indian hospitals where they send their Indian students for clinical exposure to the medical field.
6. Direct admission procedure - The students need to qualify for NEET examinations to get admission at New Vision University. No other entrance exam such as IELTS or TOEFL is required.
7. S3D Medimagic and virtual reality technology - New Vision University is the first university of Georgia to introduce 3D and virtual reality technology integrated medical curriculum.
8. Libraries and laboratories - New Vision University provides all sorts of relevant documents and study materials to the students to enhance their academic performance. Laboratories are equipped with modern machinery.
9. Accommodation facility - Fully furnished hostels are provided to the students along with electronic lock which assures 100% safety for the student.
10. Amiable environment - At present students across 25 countries are studying at New Vision University. The locals of Georgia are of friendly and cooperative nature.
A-61, Sec-65, Noida