New Delhi: The mystique and craze for popular celebrities have taken the Indian baby naming trends by storm. Parents always look forward to the creative and inspiring name lists for their babies and the uncommon and trendy names in the B-World surely lure the Indian parents with their unique and stylish essences.
With the evolving trend and modernization in the B-world, many a names have been on the top of the chart. Amidst the B-names ruling the chart, the ones with impactful meanings are the most sought after. Gomama247 unleashes the top 5 names influenced by Bollywood and the star-studded celluloid.
Revolutionizing the baby naming system in India, these top 5 Bollywood inspired names have given a different dimension –
1. Ishaan: With the popularity of ‘Taare Zameen Par’, ‘Ishaan’ the leading Wonder Boy character swiftly caught momentum among the new-age Indian parents. Indian parents just love these two syllables in the names – Sh and R. Don’t believe? just do the calculations! Gomama247 that is one of the top online platforms suggesting trendy baby names have it the most searched one.
2. Aryan: The King Khan Legacy! Yes, the name is in existence since the inception of the Aryan race but has recently gained steam amidst the young generation after SRK’s charming and stylish son became a viral face on the internet.
3. Arav: Another celebrity kid name. The son of Bollywood’s Khiladi, Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna, has introduced another top searched Indian Baby names to the list.
4. Dhruv: May not be equally a popular name in the Bollywood, but is renowned on the silver screen. Most often, parents stick to the names starting with Bh- Dh for their kids born under Dhanu Rashi and is widely searched by the Gujarati community.
5. Raayan: The Power Diva and the Dancing Icon of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit has named her son Raayan. Though the roots are Iranian- Persian, the meaning of the name is Fragrant herb, sweet-scented herb. While the Arabic meaning says Atmosphere, Galaxy and Gates of Heaven, this name is highly related to Sanskrit roots too. Ray means king and Raayan means Kingly or literally Prince. Madhuri is after all a Super Mommy with Beauty and Brains.
Gomama247, one of the leading online portals having a huge variety of collection of the best, meaningful and trendy names that parents choose for their babies, also has other verticals making it popular among the new parents. Product review, a vertical that parents keep their reviews using the products suggested. Other verticals include tips on pre and post pregnancy diet, nutrition and all one wants. The online portal was founded by Ms. Sapana, an IT Engineer by education and profession, who is also an Indian Naming expert. She has helped over thousands of new Indian parents find meaningful and culturally rooted names for their babies and now want to help millions of them to get access to the simplest to pronounce names with the best of meanings online without any hassle. The reviews and online traffic suggest that Gomama247 has gained wide popularity to become one of the most searched websites for baby names.
Company :-CNN Media Services
User :- Mridul Arora
Mobile:- +91 9971341331