Campus Consortium, the largest global education association of schools, colleges and universities, awards Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) a $22,495 Grant to ensure that campus safety will be implemented through a much-advanced Campus Safety App.
“This app will be a great asset to our campus,” said Wesleyan Vice President of Executive Initiatives and Retention Scott Kramer. “We are always exploring ways to enhance our campus safety and security, which is a top priority for us. This user-friendly app will benefit each of our constituents and continue to help keep our campus safe.”
The Campus Consortium Grant will enable Kentucky Wesleyan College to strengthen the safety and security of its students, faculty and staff. The Campus Safety App allows students to contact campus safety with the touch of a button and automatically gives campus safety the caller’s location. Students can further customize it to send alerts to their parents, guardians or friends in case of an emergency.
“The Campus Consortium Grant Committee found Kentucky Wesleyan College (KWC) in need of a technology that can transform student safety in a much easier and efficient manner”, expressed Anjli Jain, Chairman at Campus Consortium. “The need of a committed security measure is basic, along these lines, the Campus Safety App will be an advantage for KWC.”
To learn about and apply for a Campus Consortium Grant, please visit campusconsortium.org/grant-programs
About Campus Consortium
Campus Consortium is a leading education association with more than 37,000 higher education institutions and K-12 school district members. The Campus Consortium’s mission is to help members reduce the time, cost and effort associated with implementing enterprise IT services by leveraging shared IT services, lessons learned and best practices so that each member can avoid reinventing the wheel. For more information, please visit Campus Consortium or contact Marketing Desk
About Kentucky Wesleyan College
Kentucky Wesleyan College was founded in 1858 by the Kentucky Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church. It was originally located in Millersburg. Classes began in 1866 and the first commencement took place in 1868. At first, it was a training school for preachers but soon business and liberal arts classes were added to the curriculum. In 1890 the school was moved to Winchester and soon after women began to be admitted for the first time. In 1951, the school moved to its present location in Kentucky’s fourth largest city, Owensboro.
For more information, please visit https://kwc.edu/
Company :-Campus Consortium
User :- Derrick Gupta
Url :- https://campusconsortium.org