Executive programs are offered by Business Schools in response to the demand primarily from the working groups in industry and the management degree aspirants who may have not been able to go for a management course due to some reason or the other.
Executive PGDM programs provide the same exposure as a full-time two-year PGDM, but through periodic classroom sessions spanning a longer period. The idea is to help executives build on their corporate experience in a classroom setting. These programs offer targeted intervention across common domains - finance, leadership, operations, technology, and marketing - besides subsets within these.
It is often seen at a managerial level that skill sets after a certain level is not adequate for the individual to get promoted to the next level. While one may excel in technical know-how, leadership skill or people management skill did not fulfill and match the overall competency map.
This is where Executive Education, in the form of Management Development Programs or Executive PGDM, can help.
15-Months Full-Time Executive PGDM (PGPX 2019-20), Program approved by AICTE
FORE PGPX is all set to help Managers take their careers to the next level. The Program offers a unique opportunity for professional and personal development by taking participants on a journey of rigorous interactive learning including a 90 hours International Immersion Module with a world-renowned B-School at a foreign campus.
• Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
• industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
• International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner university in Singapore (NUS or NTU).
• Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
• Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 5000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world.
• Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience at Managerial / Supervisory level.
• A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of July) is mandatory.
• Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
Application Form Fee: Rs. 1200/ + GST.