HyperX CloudX™ Gaming Headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft and delivers signature HyperX comfort, durability and amazing sound for serious Xbox gamers. CloudX has convenient in-line audio controls that sidestep system menus and put control directly at your fingertips. The sturdy aluminium frame is designed for long-lasting reliability and to withstand the harsh rigours of daily gaming life. The 100% memory foam ear cushions and leatherette-padded headband provide award-winning comfort for those long weekends and late nights of gaming. 53mm drivers and enhanced bass reproduction pump out crystal-clear high, mids and lows, and the closed-cup design mutes the outside world to completely immerse you in your game. The noise-cancelling microphone can be positioned just the way you like it, and also eliminates background noise so that you’ll come across loud and clear. CloudX is also compatible with mobile devices1. When you’re ready to listen to music, simply unplug the microphone and stow it for later.
The HyperX CloudX gaming headset is available in Indian retail and e-tail outlets with an MRP of INR 9,990/-.
For ease of finding it on etail sites, here’s a reference link from Amazon.in: http://kingston.gg/hxxboxnewpr
• Official Xbox licensed headset: CloudX was tested by Microsoft and works with Xbox One controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack and Elite Wireless controllers.
• Signature HyperX comfort: Cloud’s award-winning comfort will keep you gaming strong during those marathon gaming sessions.
• Durable aluminum frame: The sturdy aluminum frame provides reliable durability and stability.
• Immersive in-game audio: Enhanced bass reproduction and crystal-clear lows, mids, and highs help fully immerse you in your gaming
• In-line audio control: The flexible, detachable mic can be easily positioned as you like it and removed if you’re enjoying music.
• Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
• Two Year Warranty
Driver: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
Type: Circumaural, Closed back
Frequency Response: 15Hz–25,000 Hz
Impedance: 41 Ω
Sound pressure level: 95dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
T.H.D.: < 2%
Weight w/ mic: 337g
Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m)
Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
Element: Electret condenser microphone
Polar pattern: Noise-cancelling
Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -39dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
1 Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.