HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today launched the HyperX Cloud for PlayStation4 (PS4™) gaming headset. Officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, the new headset is designed specifically for PlayStation 4 gamers with complementary PlayStation 4 blue colour accents, and HyperX comfort. The HyperX Cloud for PlayStation 4 is now available at leading online and retail stores at an MRP of INR 9,990 along with a two-year warranty.
HyperX Cloud is platform compatible with PlayStation 4, while offering 53mm drivers for high quality sound, and an aluminium frame for durability. It also features a detachable microphone for in-game chat while gaming and can be removed for mobile music, games and video. Meanwhile, competitive gamers can enjoy HyperX’s Signature Memory Foam, soft leatherette cushions, and an adjustable headband for ultimate comfort.
“HyperX is excited to work with an industry leader to deliver our first PlayStation 4 licensed gaming headset as we seek to expand our support for the console gaming market,” said Mr. Vishal Parekh, Marketing Director, HyperX India. “Now is a great time to engage a massive console audience that plays on millions of PlayStation 4 consoles across the India.”
HyperX is an avid supporter of Esports and the gaming community as it develops products designed specifically for competitive gamers.
• Driver: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
• Type: Circum-aural, Closed back
• Frequency Response: 15Hz–25,000 Hz
• Impedance: 41 Ω
• Sound pressure level: 95dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
• T.H.D.: < 2%
• Weight: 325g
• Weight w/ mic: 337g
• Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m)
• Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
• Element: Electret condenser microphone
• Polarpattern: Noise-cancelling
• Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -39dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Company :-Kingston Technology & HyperX
User :- kyle dsa