We invite you to join a leading global marketplace and a major meeting point for the top agribusiness community - 16th International Conference “Black Sea Grain -2019”. The conference will take place on April 10-11, 2019 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
More than 100 agribusiness companies from 25 countries are already on board. Among them are participants from Ukraine, Switzerland, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, UK, Turkey, Romania, Brazil, US, China, India, Nepal and other.
BLACK SEA GRAIN CONFERENCE OFFERS:
• 2 days of networking with international and regional players from across the value chain, top managers and decision-makers
• exclusive insights on market development from the leading experts
• mobile app to get in touch and make appointments with conference delegates
• market exposure opportunities for your business with advertising and sponsor options
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 800+ delegates from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by global and regional producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies, industry associations, governmental and intergovernmental organizations.
IN 2019 THE CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS ON:
• Era of 2020s: Expecting the world grain supply boom?
• Commodity markets: Change, shift, evolve
• Black Sea region: Grain production, exports and logistic challenges
• Ukraine: aiming for the new highs?
• Geopolitics, macroeconomics, trade wars
• South America’s ambitions and European conservatism
• Asia and Africa. Growing demand and market developments
• Global financial outlook. Crisis and the markets
CONFERENCE AGENDA AND DELEGATE LIST ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE.
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom, Lagal Sponsor – AVELLUM. Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone.
For additional information please contact:
Company :-Commodity market analyst UkrAgroConsult
User :- ukragroconsult