We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Note for Java 18.11. This release includes improved rendering when saving .ONE documents to PDF and image formats along with various other improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements and bug fixes. This new release of API introduces new feature to set page size when Page.SizeType is set to SizeByContent and improved rendering for saving .ONE documents to PDF and image formats. This release also improves the overall API functionality by fixing issues reported with the earlier version of the API. These improvements further ads to the overall stability of the API in terms of functionality. It adds improved functionality to refactor AppendChildFirst/AppendChildLast/etc exception messages for Document class as well as improved working with InsertChildrenRange and Fonts size improvement in PDF from Microsoft OneNote and Aspose.Note. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Wrong page size is returned when Page.SizeType is set to SizeByContent
• Refactor AppendChildFirst/AppendChildLast/etc exception messages for Document class
• Investigate bug in InsertChildrenRange
• Font's size in PDF from Microsoft OneNote and Aspose.Note is inconsistent
• Exception is thrown when saving attached file to PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Specify OneNote Save Options: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Save+a+OneNote+Document#SaveaOneNoteDocument-SpecifyOneNoteSaveOptions
- Converting OneNote Document to PDF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Convert+OneNote+documents+to+PDF+and+other+formats#ConvertOneNotedocumentstoPDFandotherformats-ConvertingOneNoteDocumenttoPDF
Overview: Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.
More about Aspose.Note for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for Java: https://products.aspose.com/note/java
- Download Aspose.Note for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/note/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for Java: https://docs.aspose.com/display/notejava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
User :- Sher Azam
Url :- https://goo.gl/eQqZ4h