Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 18.10. This month’s release allows you to work with Outlook for MAC in OLM format along with other enhancements to the API’s feature set. It also includes several bug fixes reported with the previous version of the API that add to the overall API stability. Being famous in market for email communication, Aspose.Email lets you work with popular data files and now the support for Outlook for MAC in OLM format has also been added. This release includes several improvements to the API’s functionality. The ability to configure SSL/TLS encryption type on email client instances has been added to the API. There are certain backward incompatibility changes as well which will need you to update the code samples with the new ones. There are some important enhancements also part of this release, such as Implementation of FindPeople Method to find all persona objects that match a specified query string, Aspose.Email compatibility with JDK 11, Appointment datetime with MapiCalendar, EWSClient with proxy settings, Time settings for Mapi property, ClientSubmitTime, IMAP backup to PST, Reading Email Address from EML file, Copying messages from one PST to another with attachments of enclosed messages, Message encoding when the content-type is message/RFC822 and Base64 encoding is not permitted, ListMessages() agains IMAP server, Converting meeting requests to MHTML, The message body printed output, ‘SslProtocolType’ enumeration, PersonalStorageQueryBuilder Body.Contains() for OST File, EML to MSG conversion with html content, Email headers in HTML, Accented characters encoded in MapiCalendar object, Working with Appointment Time while Converting EML to MSG, Conversion of EML to EMLX including images associated with message body, Splitting of a PST, MBX to PST Conversion and Spanish accents. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Support for Outlook for Mac Data File (.OLM) using Aspose.Email
• Add ability to configure SSL/TLS ecryption type on email client instances
• Implementation of FindPeople Method to find all persona objects that match a specified query string
• Aspose.Email compatibility with JDK 11
• MapiCalendar and TimeZone Issue with appointment datetime
• MapiMessage.setBodyContent() generates exception if string ends with opening angle bracket.
• EWSClient is ignoring proxy settings.
• The inconsistent time regarding Mapi property ClientSubmitTime
• Imap backup to PST fails
• Unable to read To Email Address from EML file
• Copying messages from one PST to another leads to losing attachments of enclosed messages
• When the content-type is message/RFC822, Base64 encoding is not permitted
• ListMessages() agains IMAP server always return 0
• Issues with converting meeting requests to MHTML
• The message body is missing in the printed output.
• The specified value is not valid in the 'SslProtocolType' enumeration
• PersonalStorageQueryBuilder Body.Contains() not working for OST File
• The space character separator is missing in the MAPI property
• After EML to MSG conversion, html content does not show correctly
• Email headers are added at the wrong place in HTML
• Accented characters aren't properly encoded in MapiCalendar object
• After Converting EML to MSG, Appointment Time Shown In Local Time Instead Of UTC
• BAD responce from IMAP Yahoo server for when folder is empty (BAD CLIENTBUG FETCH Bad sequence in the command)
• After Converting EML to EMLX, the EMLX file is not showing images associated with message body
• KeyNotFoundException While Splitting a PST
• MBX to PST Conversion Issue
• Spanish accents in "From" and "Recipients" is turned into a ?
• FolderInfo.deleteChildItem method call thrown NullPointerException.
• PST modification. System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Move Items to Other Folders in a PST: https://docs.aspose.com/display/emailjava/Working+with+Messages+in+a+PST+File#WorkingwithMessagesinaPSTFile-MoveItemstoOtherFoldersinaPST
- Extract Attachments from PST Messages: https://docs.aspose.com/display/emailjava/Working+with+Messages+in+a+PST+File#WorkingwithMessagesinaPSTFile-ExtractAttachmentsfromPSTMessages
Overview: Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: https://products.aspose.com/email/java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/email/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
User :- Sher Azam
Url :- https://goo.gl/2ikScF