Aspose team is happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.10. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has resolved certain issues incurring in API. It has introduced Support for rendering shape Soft Edges (EffectFormat) effect and enhanced Turning off updates automatically option for Date time in PPT while converting to PDF. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes part of this release, such as connector fails to draw in straight line, Shadows effects are lost in generated PDF and thumbnail, Ink pen drawing is missing in the PDF output, exception on cloning Fonts, Soft Edges effect on image are missing in exported PDF, Y axis interval in the chart has been changed, when PPTX is converted to PDF, item is missing in pie chart, export to SVG corrupts if made repeatedly, PPT not properly converted to PDF, exception on converting PPTX to PDF, Background image color changes in exported PDF and many more. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
• Support for rendering shape Soft Edges (EffectFormat) effect.
• Turning off updates automatically option for Date time in PPT while converting to PDF.
• Connector fails to draw in straight line.
• Shadows effects are lost in generated PDF and thumbnail.
• Ink pen drawing is missing in the PDF output.
• Exception on cloning Fonts.
• Soft Edges effect on image are missing in exported PDF.
• The blue underline is missing after conversion to the image (PNG).
• Y axis interval in the chart has been changed.
• When converting PPTX to PDF, chart lines are different and overlapping the text..
• When PPTX is converted to PDF, item is missing in pie chart..
• Aspose.Slides fails to re-open ODP presentation, saved with Aspose.Slides.
• Argument exception on generating PDF Notes.
• Export to SVG corrupts if made repeatedly.
• Grayscale image rendered colored in generated thumbnail.
• ArgumentOutOfRangeException on loading PPTX.
• The footer’s font has changed after loading and saving.
• Some characters in vertical text are rotated to wrong layout in a PDF format.
• PPTX/PPT not properly converted to PDF.
• Uknown Field type returned for Field.
• Exception on loading presentation.
• PPTX not properly saved to PPTX.
• Connector draws wrong.
• PPT not properly converted to PDF.
• Overlapping text portions in PDF with custom fonts.
• Exception on loading the presentation.
• Charts are missing in exported PDF.
• Cloud shape is improperly rendered in generated thumbnail.
• Exception on loading the presentation.
• Background image color changes in exported PDF
• Exception on converting PPTX to PDF.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides documentation that may guide user briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting Presentation to HTML: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesnet/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ConvertingPresentationtoHTML
- Converting ODP PPT to PPTX: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesnet/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ConvertingODPPPTtoPPTX
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: https://products.aspose.com/slides/net
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: https://downloads.aspose.com/slides/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
User :- Sher Azam
Url :- https://goo.gl/SknUwG