It is a newly introduced visa by the Government of India. And it is stated from April 1, 2017. In the case of foreign nationals, who aspire to do a commercial film on TV in India need to apply for Film visa (F VISA?). After it is applied, it is reviewed by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and then it is processed in 60 days. It is valid for a period of one year once approved.
• An individual will be granted a FILM VISA for the following activities
• Television shooting
• Reality T.V show shooting
• Commercial Serial shooting
• Film shooting
Validity or time period
• Once the Film Visa is issued to a foreign national, it remains valid for 1 year.
• It could be single entry, double entry, and multiple entry visa.
• Start date of validity is commenced from the visa issue date, not from the date of entry into India.
Visa for Feature Filmmaking in India
It is only two step process to get an Indian visa for the filmmaking in India.
Step1- Applicant who is applying for Film Visa need to give all below details:
• Detailed shooting script copy
• All the details of the film if it involves T.V. serial or shows.
• Details of visiting film crew member
• The location of the shooting
• Letter of intent which demonstrates details of crew and cast members coming to India, the purpose of the shoot, film equipment details, production schedule, shooting location and other.
Step2- Complete the application form for Film visa
After you provide all the above details, now you need to fill the application form with right and correct information.
Visit more related blog:
Indian e-Tourist visa (https://www.e-visaindiaonline.com/e-tourist-visa-india-online.html)
User :- Tonny jaction