Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.9. This is a maintenance release whereby Aspose team has rectified issues in API along with some new features support. There are some important features introduced in this release, such as converting SVG into EMF and adding multiple images inside Tiff Frames. There are some important enhancements also introduced in this release, such as Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG, Error creating EMF document, TIFF throws exception during saving, SVG is not converted to PDF, Improved JPEG DCT encoder performance, Dicom file loses color when converted to BMP, GIF Image saving failed, Enhanced converting image and PSD ignore alpha channel option doesnâ€™t work without a license. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
â€¢ Converting SVG into EMF.
â€¢ Adding Multiple images inside Tiff Frames .
â€¢ Dashed lines appear as solid in saved SVG
â€¢ Error creating EMF document.
â€¢ TIFF throws exception during saving
â€¢ SVG is not converted to PDF
â€¢ Improved Jpeg DCT encoder performance
â€¢ Dicom file loses color when converted to BMP
â€¢ Gif Image saving failed
â€¢ Exception on converting image
â€¢ PSD ignore alpha channel option doesn't work without a license
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Adding Multiple images inside Tiff Frames: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Manipulating+TIFF+Images#ManipulatingTIFFImages-AddingMultipleimagesinsideTiffFrames
- Converting SVG into EMF: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Manipulating+SVG+Files#ManipulatingSVGFiles-ConvertingSVGintoEMF
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: https://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/net
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/net
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Imaging for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.imaging-product-family/498/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose.imaging-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
User :- Sher Azam
Url :- https://goo.gl/BpdD6A