Recommended Solutions to Banking Error 103-Update credentials manually, check official bank’s website or wait till the issue is resolved from bank end.
10-october 2018 California- The Adam Luther, a trusted accounting specialist discussed with the Intuit proadvisor on QuickBooks Banking Error 103 in detailed manner. Why people get this error, what Intuit is officially doing to help users to resolve it efficiently, and how user’s can get fixed this banking error by their own?, and all related topics were discussed.
“Fourth quarter of the financial year has come, and the users of QuickBooks who are running their own business, need to manage their financial details on busy schedules. Interruption while processing bank transactions due to errors can be a bit worrying situation for QuickBooks users” said by the accounting specialist Mr. Luther. Later on discussing on commonly occurred error 103, he gave valuable tips to handle the error effectively.
The conclusion of the discussions- Mostly QuickBooks Bank Error 103 occurs, when the banking credentials in QB online don’t match. When the user has an existing connection & they recently changed their banking credentials on their FI’s website, that time QB has stopped trying to accept their login requests. These are the main reasons while people face trouble. In that situation, they need to follow some steps. Also, Intuit adviser let him know about the steps to fix error 103.
● First of all, they need to click on the verify credentials link which displays the error message.
● The separate window will open in their bank’s website where they have to re-enter their login details.
● Then they need to enter the username and password manually. They can use the auto-fill for completing the entry. Also, they need to log out of the bank’s website.
● After that need to return in QuickBooks online, and in the same time bank wants the same username or password in exact format.
● At the last, they need to click on update sign-in info.
The Intuit advisers also discussed on the second method with Adam Luther to fix the QuickBooks Online Banking Error 103.
● The user needs to select banking from the left menu.
● Click on the pencil icon, for the account.
● Also, they need to click on edit sign-in info.
● At the top of the window, click the hyperlink for the bank’s website.
● Then the new windows will be opened on the bank’s website.
● With the confirmation the user will able to see the account summary, account history, and account details without getting any error. (the user need to ensure that they are able to access in their account through this site).
The above discussion found very useful to resolve QuickBooks Error 103. In the future, if the QB users get this kind of error, this discussion may be beneficial for those.
Refrence url- https://www.prfree.org/@qbsuppport/quickbooks-bank-error-103-is-reported-majorly-a-proadvisor-discussion-to-make-it-easy-to-be-fixed-by-end-users-3bmnrn553m6p l
Company :-QuickBooks Bank Error 103
User :- jaisey leaon