While iOS 11 beta is just released, advanced users can't help jumping the gun and updating to iOS 11 from iOS 10.3 on their iPhone or iPad. However, Comparing iOS 11 with iOS 10, users experience even more problems with iOS 11 update, such as after iOS 11 update phone stopped working, apple's iOS 11 update freezes some iphones, iOS 11 update stuck with failed downloading, bad battery life...
How to update iOS 11 beta without any data loss on iDevices(jailbroken incl.)? If you want to move from iOS 10.3 to iOS 11, here we will show you how to update to iOS 11 on iPhone 8/7/Plus/6S, iPad Pro/Air/mini and how to fix iOS 11 update problems easily.
Know more at:
Step 1: iOS 11 Update - Backup iOS 10 Data
To backup data on iPhone, iPad and iPod for iOS 11 updating, there are three ways:
* iCloud backup: backup camera roll, accounts, documents, and settings and won't cover jailbreak tweaks and apps. If your live photos or 4K pictures are larger than 5GB, you need to pay for extra storage.
* iTunes backup: make a full copy on computer. It won't backup non-iTunes purchased media and takes quite a long time to perform the full backup.
* Third-party backup tool: e.g. MacX MediaTrans, it freely backups music, photos, videos, movies, TV shows, books, iTunes DRM-protected purchases and more (including jailbroken files) by drag and drop. Backup whatever you think important in a flash.
Know more about MacX MediaTrans:
How to update to ios 11 without problems
Step 2: Upgrade to iOS 11- Download and Install iOS 11 beta
After you backup iPhone 7/Plus/6s/plus iPad to avoid data loss problems with iOS 11 update, now let's see how to install and download iOS 11 without errors.
* 1 Update iDevices to iOS 11 Over-the-air
Plug in iDevices and connect to Wi-Fi. Tap Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install. Note: 1, this way is easier; 2, iOS 11 OTA update may take a long time as it requires Wi-Fi internet; 3, there are users reporting iDevices bricking problems during iOS 11 update OTA; 4, jailbroken iPhone can't upgrade to iOS 11 this way.
* 2 How to upgrade to iOS 11 via iTunes
Connect iPhone iPad to computer > open iTunes on computer > click device icon > Check for Update > Download and Update> Agree the Terms and Conditions. This way is faster than iTunes 11 OTA update and apply to jailbroken iPhone iPad.