Have a small business or startup idea, but don't yet have a brand? Create a professional-looking logo and business card in minutes, then download print-ready files you can take to a printer or sign maker. Logoforwork interactive tools let you quickly create the brand or logo you want.
Boca Raton, FL (Florida) May 02, 2017
Entrepreneurs on a shoestring budget don't have to settle for an amateur logo – Logo For Work’s new website, Logoforwork, guides them through the process of creating a professional logo in as little as five minutes, for free. In four easy (and, frankly, fun) steps, anyone can log onto Logoforwork, specify their business category, select the style of logo they're looking for add text and then interactively fine-tune their logo by experimenting with different fonts, colors and layouts. Once the design is complete, the user has the option of using their newly created logo to interactively create a professional business card design. Users can save up to ten different logo designs and ask colleagues, friends and family to vote for the one they like.
As business owners, we understand the challenges of starting a company with a tight budget. Our web application allows small business owners to look big, and spend their marketing dollars on acquiring new customers, not trying to build a professional brand," said Joe Witte, executive vice president at Logo for Work. "But don't let Logoforwork’s ease of use fool you: Logoforwork lets you create a killer logo in just a few minutes, absolutely free, making it a perfect solution for startups, small businesses, invitations, events, and sports teams. We've put pro logo design within reach of anyone that needs it."
How to create a great-looking logo at Logoforwork:
1. Specify your market. It doesn't matter what your business does, we have the right look for you.
2. Select your style. Formal? Fun? Industrial? Choose a style that conveys your brand image.
3. Personalize your logo. Get those creative juices flowing? This is the time to make your design, your way. Play with fonts, text, graphics and colors until your logo screams perfection.
4. Ask a Friend or Preview/Buy. If you love your design but would like to get a second opinion before you purchase, go right ahead. With LogoSnap, you have the ability to store your creations and get the opinions of colleagues. When you're ready, finalize your design and download your final logo as an EPS, PNG or JPG file that you can use for printing, a website, signage or desktop files.
5. Optionally, you can also request a business card layout with your new logo. Again, you can modify and finalize the exact layout, and then graphic files are provided for easy printing at a local print shop.
Any logo created with Logoforwork can be exported to a file format that any print shop, or sign maker can instantly use. If needed, Logoforwork customers can also take advantage of Logo For Work's other services, which include business card printing, letterhead printing, graphic design, promotional items, web design, and search marketing.
Done with the logo. Need a website?
Businesspersons looking for professional web design and reliable hosting -- in one package and for one low price -- can turn to infloway. Startups and small businesses can now get website design, plus ongoing hosting and support, for only $50.99 per month, with 24-hour turnaround. Infloway's range of competitively priced packages are designed to get a business up and running on the Web fast by offering web design, flash design, e-commerce solutions, search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM), web maintenance, hosting and logo design.
LogoForWork.com Affordable logo design: http://www.Logoforwork.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Logoforwork
About Logo for Work
Founded in 2014 and based in Boca Raton, Florida, Logo for Work is dedicated to providing affordable custom design services to startups and small businesses. Through our online services, in every industry imaginable. We aim to provide the highest level of service to our customers, and strive to maintain a professional and ethical work environment that fosters creativity, teamwork, and communication. Our mission to provide quality, cost-effective branding, pushes us to maximize both creativity and efficiency. We offer a myriad of web-based tools to streamline the design process, gauge customer gratification, and simplify the design process.
Company :-Logo For Work
User :- Mak Elthon
Url :- http://www.logoforwork.com