MC, Monaco ( ForPressRelease ) January 4, 2011 - Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, we proudly present the 2010 VERYBEST.COM AWARDS for the WORLD'S VERY BEST PHILANTHROPISM and would like to extend our congratulations to all Winners and hope you enjoy the services of VERYBEST.COM. Editor Mary-Louise explained that the list was finalized after a great deal of thought and preparation and contains a total of 41 Award Winners throughout 4 Sub-Categories:
- Philanthropic Company
- Philanthropic Foundation
- Philanthropic Organization
VERYBEST.COM is committed to Philanthropy and has the following goals:
- To draw attention to the needs of the world.
- To feature, at no cost, role-model projects, philanthropists as well as companies with a heart for philanthropy.
- To support and encourage the establishment of high-profile philanthropists who will eventually inspire others and spread the word both to individuals and companies around the world.
- To make available, at no cost, our communication platform as often and as much as possible in order to assist the goals above.
The Award Celebration will take place on January 15th at the Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
VERYBEST.COM is a leading luxury magazine and features independent and unbiased news and reviews on the very best in luxury from around the world. Products, services or individuals featured in the magazine are invited by the Editor free of charge and with no direct or indirect benefit. Content is exclusive and professional, featuring some of the very best and most distinguished brand names from around the globe with the sole aim of providing a trusted luxury guide for the luxury aficionado.
Featuring the very best in luxury products, services, people and philanthropy; for further information regarding this release or VERYBEST.COM, please contact Allison on +377-9770-2324 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at VERYBEST.COM, 11 Rue de Portier, 98000 Monte Carlo, Monaco or visit http://www.verybest.com/