The increasingly competitive nature of the 21st Century economy is forcing manufacturers to pursue more growth opportunities to survive. One such opportunity is International markets. This conference showcases a clear methodology to identify the emerging opportunities for Indian Manufacturers globally. Further, to orient and enable Indian manufacturing leaders in understanding the fundamental challenges that must be met to Sustain over the Current Economic Upturn, we are creating a forum to deliberate (Panel Discussion) on the theme
Positioning Manufacturers for the Economic Upturn
Leading Industry Thought Leaders who will share their thoughts are as follows:
* Dr. V. SUMANTRAN, Vice Chairman, Hinduja Automotive Limited, UK.Member of the Board, Ashok Leyland. Chairman, Defiance .
* Shri. RATISH THAKUR, Rector, Webster University , Thailand .
* Shri. KOCHOUSEPH CHITTILAPPILLY, Managing Director, V-Guard Industries Ltd.
* Shri. K. ILANGO, Joint Managing Director, RSM Autokast Ltd.
* Smt. R. NANDINI, Managing Director, Chandra Group of Companies, Chairperson, Confederation of Indian Industry CII, Tamilnadu State Council.
* Shri. KUMAAR APPAN, Senior Consultant, Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd.,
* Dr. M. MANICKAM, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Sakthi Group of Companies
* Shri. K. R. CHANDRASEKAR, Executive Vice President Sales, Lapp India .
* Shri. RAJEEV WASAN, Vice President, Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. (HSCI).
* Dr. G. RANGANATHAN, Chairman & Managing Director, Neu Fricmat P. Ltd., & Rover Components Limited.