Simplogy is organizing a one day workshop on Building a digital strategy on 18th November at Avanta, Statesman House, New Delhi. The focus of the workshop is on Thinking, processes and best practices in digital strategy. It includes an interactive course in which case studies sourced from India and overseas are used to illustrate current experiences and learning's. This is a tightly structured, knowledge packed course based on lectures, facilitated discussions and case studies.
Students will take away comprehensive notes and references to further extend their knowledge. This workshop is beneficial for all Business strategy decision-makers and managers in large businesses, Senior marketing professionals, Online marketing professionals and Owners of small & medium businesses. The presenter Mr. Hasnain Zaheer brings to this course contemporary thinking and practice having worked extensively in the digital marketing space both in India and Australia.
Brief of Course Content:
• Use digital tools, resources and data in analysing the online marke
• Assess value propositions, create market positioning and develop a digital marketing mix
• Case studies highlighting marketing strategies of successful Web businesses
• Best practices and key success factors in building digital assets and capabilities
• Examples of successful integration of Web business strategies by brick and mortar companies
• Date: Thursday, 18 November 2010
• Time: 9.30 - 6.00
• Venue: Avanta, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001. Phone: (011) 3044 6402
At the end of this course, participants will be able to use digital tools, resources and data in understanding the online market, assess value propositions and learn how to create market positioning and build a digital marketing mix.
To learn more about the event and to book your seats please visit http://ticketing.ayojak.com/event/building-a-digital-str ...
# # #
Simplogy is a digital strategy consulting and marketing services company based in Sydney. Simplogy helps professional development events company to transform into the leading one-stop knowledge network for its niche audience.