Attendees at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium receive everything they need to start offering minimally invasive modalities to their patients right away.
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - August 21, 2012 -- In 2012, attendees at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums have the competitive advantage of learning from board-certified dermatologists and experts in the fields of botox ® training, lasers & IPLs, dermal fillers, hCG for weight loss, medical grade chemical peels and medical micordermabrasion. The IAPAM leads its competitors in offering the most complete business and clinical botox ® training in North America.
A recent article by Annette M. Boyle for Medical Economics outlined the benefits of adding cash-based, non-surgical aesthetic medical treatments to an existing practice. The bottom line, as stated by Jeff Russell, Executive Director The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine's (IAPAM) is that, "about 5 million nonsurgical cosmetic procedures were performed by aestheticians last year, frequently in a spa setting. Many primary care physicians (PCPs) have decided to meet demand for these services by actively controlling the "med" part of these "medspas". This is evidenced by the fact that internists, family physicians, and obstetrician/gynecologists dominate the IAPAM's training classes."
The IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with botox ® training is different than any other physician training program offered in North America, because it offers comprehensive aesthetic medicine education and long term support for physicians of all medical specialties. The IAPAM is where the world's physicians come together to learn and share their experiences in aesthetic medicine.
So many times, physicians attend a weekend botox ® training course in the hopes of learning everything there is to know about opening a medical spa or aesthetic practice. Unfortunately, the reality of the market place is that most of these seminars are often run by laser manufacturers or consulting firms, both of whom are ultimately guiding one to purchase their products and services. Unlike programs offered by a private company, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is certified by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Attendees at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium receive everything they need to start offering minimally invasive modalities to their patients right away. The Symposium provides physicians with:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of the botox ® training at a medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- a set of the IAPAM's comprehensive training DVDs, which cover:
1. Botulinum Toxin for Cosmetic Patients - lecture.
2. Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Patients - live demonstration.
3. Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion - live demonstration of techniques.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving physicians more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Start-up Workshop, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management. This session will cover hCG for weight loss, the original Dr. Simeons hCG Protocol, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
To register for the upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium on September 22-23, 2012, please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704 or visit http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)