The nominations for TheStadiumBusiness Awards, in association with KPMG, have been announced and Vector Foiltec has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Product Innovation and Industry Supplier categories.
Now in their third year, TheStadiumBusiness Awards are the only awards to recognise a whole spectrum of achievements from across the global stadium industry. Not only will the venue and event of the year be acknowledged but also individuals from behind the scenes and successful local community projects.
Thousands of nominations were whittled down to create the shortlist, which will be judged by an independent panel of industry figures, including:
• Ebru Köksal, General Secretary, Turkish Football Federation
• David Manica, President, MANICA Architecture, USA
• Pat Coyle, President, Coyle Media Inc, USA
• Michael Bolingbroke, COO, Manchester United FC
• Thierry Favre, Head of National Associations Development, UEFA
• Ian Nuttall (Chair), Founder, TheStadiumBusiness, Italy
In addition to the Product Innovation and Industry Supplier categories, Vector Foiltec is proud to have contributed to both the Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin and the Qatar 2022 Showcase Stadium which have been shortlisted for awards.
The winners will be announced at the Gala Awards Evening, held during TheStadiumBusiness Summit at the Museo dell’Automobile Turin, Italy on the 15th May 2012.