Since being founded in 1997, Barcode Vault has pioneered the Auto ID market and revolutionized the industry bide-mystifying the notion that barcodes are difficult to install and use. From our start as a catalog fulfillment company focused on barcoding hardware, Barcode Vault has developed into a full service solutions provider that is able to design, build and deliver cost-effective barcode and RFID-enabled solutions that result in improved efficiency and significant operational savings for our customers.
Our highly trained barcode experts are committed to providing in-depth technical support and prompt, efficient customer service. We strive to develop a rapport with our customers to better understand their needs and provide excellent support for their projects from start to completion and beyond. This dedication to excellence has enabled Barcode Vault to achieve the largest customer base in the industry.
As always, Barcode Vault’s goal is to exceed customer expectations in quality, service and value. Our mission is to “Deliver Barcode Solutions and Equipment at the Best Overall Value”. Offering more than 10,000 brand name products and services, Barcode Vault carries the largest inventory of barcode hardware, software and supplies available anywhere.
Label Solutions by Barcode Vault …………..
Barcode Vault is a major source of labels throughout India , most of the companies they buy labels and pre-printed stickers labels , barcode solutions from the One of the renowned company in India , Barcode Vault is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mindware is headquartered in Dwarka, New Delhi , having presence in all across India .
As far as labels word is concerned , it can be defined as A label is a piece of paper ,cloth polymer or metallic , or other material affixed to a container or article, on which is printing a legend, information concerning the product, addresses, etc. A label may also be printed directly on the container or article.
Labels have many uses: products identification, name tags, advertising, warnings, and other communication. Special types of labels called barcode or digital labels (printed through a digital printing or through barcode printer
can also have special constructions such as RFID hard or soft tags , Security printing by means of code or holograms
• Thermal - direct thermal label stock will change color (usually black) when heated. A heating element in the shape of letters or images can be used to create an image on the label. Custom labels can be easily be made on location in this way. A disadvantage is durability, because another heat source can ruin or obscure the image, or it may fade completely over time.
• Thermal Transfer for applications that cannot use Thermal (Thermal Direct) label material because of heat source proximity or short label life, a more widely used material is Thermal Transfer Label printer. This material has the advantage of a much longer readable life and does not fade with time or heat. Most major manufacturers of Thermal Printers can be used for either Thermal Transfer (TT) or Thermal (DT) labels. A thermal transfer ribbon will be required to print the labels. The cost of the ribbons + TT labels is similar to that of the DT labels on their own.
• None - labels can be printed directly on adhesive without using a substrate. Labels made in this manner are extremely fragile, however, and have been rendered virtually obsolete by other printing methods such as silk screen.
• Thermal Transfer Ribbon Types
o Wax is the most popular with some smudge resistance, and is suitable for matte and semi-gloss paper labels.
o Wax / Resin is smudge resistant, suitable for semi-gloss paper and some synthetic labels.
o Resin is scratch and chemical resistant, suitable for coated synthetic labels.
The stock type will affect the types of ink that will print well on them.
Corona treating or flame treating some plastics makes them more receptive to inks and adhesives by reducing surface tension.
Application and use
A typical thermal label printer
Labels can be supplied:
• on a roll
• on a sheet
Many labels are pre-printed by the manufacturer. Other has printing applied manually or automatically at the time of application.
Some labels have protective overcoats, laminates, or tape to cover them after the final print is applied. This is sometimes before application and sometimes after.
Labels are often difficult to peel and apply. Most companies use a Label dispenser to speed up this task.
Specialized high speed application equipment is available for certain uses.
• Piggyback labels are made from combining two layers of adhesive substrate The bottom layer forms the backing for the top. The label can be applied to any object as normal, the top layer can be a removable label that can be applied elsewhere, which may change the message or marking on the remaining label underneath. Often used on Express mail envelopes.
• Smart labels have RFID chips embedded under the label stock.
• Asset Labels / Tags are used for marking fixed and non-fixed assets. They are usually tamper-evident, permanent or frangible and usually contain a barcode for electronic identification using readers.
• Blockout labels are not see-through at all, concealing what lies underneath with a strong gray adhesive.
• Radioactive labels The use of radioactive isotopes of chemical elements, such as carbon-14, to allow the in vivo tracking of chemical compounds.
• Laser Labels are generally die cut on 8.5" x 11" sheets, and come in many different shapes, sizes , and materials. Laser label material is a nonporous stock made to withstand the intense heat of laser printers and copiers.
• Inkjet Labels are generally die cut on 8.5" x 11" sheets (US letter) and a4 size, and come in many different shapes, sizes, and materials. Inkjet label material is a porous stock made to accept ink and dye from your inkjet printer. One of the more modern inkjet label material stocks is waterproof printable inkjet material commonly used for soap or shower gel containers.
• Security Labels are used for anti-counterfeiting, brand protection, tamper-evident seals, anti-pilferage seals, etc. These combine a number of overt and covert features to make reproduction difficult. The use of security printing, holography, embossing, bar codes, RFID chips, custom printing, weak (or weakened) backings, etc. is common. They are used for authentication, theft reduction, and protection against counterfeit and are commonly used on ID cards, credit cards, packaging, and products from CDs to electronics to clothing.
• AntiMicrobial Labels With the growth in hospital acquired infections such as MRSA and E-Coli the use of Antimicrobial labels in infection sensitive areas of hospitals are helping in combating these types of microbes.
You can contact our office between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:30 pm at +91-011-28032434 You can also reach us by email at email@example.com
Contact us today for a better tomorrow!