Looking for charge entry specialist for timely charge entry?
Offshore Medical Billing offers a wide range of outsourced medical billing services for patient account creation, charge entry and patient demographics entry. We have extensive knowledge of receiving, maintaining and recording the medical billing charges.
At Offshore Medical Billing, We perform charge entry as a part of the medical revenue cycle management services. Charge entry is one of our specialized service and we are familiar with medical terminology and charge entry procedures.
Process of Charge Entry:
• Patient demographics and charge entry into the client’s accounts receivable database
• All pending and held records are sent to the client for verification, on a pre-determined routine
• All clean claims are filed and day to day reporting
Inquire now for more information or NO Obligation FREE Quote: http://www.offshoremedicalbilling.com/contact.php
Benefits and Key Features of Charge Entry:
• Offshore Medical Billing offers reliable medical charge entry at very lowest hourly rates.
• Offshore Medical Billing has a separate division for charge entry.
• Offshore Medical Billing has in-depth knowledge of the conventional principles and procedures of CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding.
• Offshore Medical Billing manages the task of posting hospital and nursing home charges by using paper free slips and ERM charge capture system.
• Offshore Medical Billing ensures that the charges in the records are appropriate and precise as well as make improvements, as needed.
Visit us for more information at: http://www.offshoremedicalbilling.com