The hundreds of gowns in Bridesire’s Summer 2012 line are available now for young ladies to browse online as they prepare for their Prom dances. The custom refined parameters of the Bridesire website’s search tool allow a shopper to create the parameters of her individual pursuit of the perfect Prom gown. She may search by specific color, price range, fabric, length or various elements of style to narrow down the selection to those gowns which will best suit the theme of her dance and the shape of her figure.
Stunning evening dresses of every shape and shade grace the 2012 Summer Line, ensuring that the shopper’s only difficulty will be narrowing the selection of beautiful gowns to choose the one she will wear. To help in that pursuit, however, she can refine her search of the selection with her individual choices in several areas of dress design:
* Silhouette: A-Line, Trumpet or Mermaid, Ball Gown, and Sheath or Column Dresses.
* Hemline: Short or Mini, Knee-Length, Tea-Length, Floor-Length, Asymmetrical, or Brush Train.
* Neckline: Strapless, Sweetheart, V-Neck, Halter, Off-Shoulder, Single Shoulder, Spaghetti Straps, Square Neckline, Scoop Neckline, Scalloped Neckline, and Jewel Neckline.
* Fabrics: Chiffon, Satin, Organza, Tulle, Taffeta, Silken Elastic Satin, Woven Elastic Satin.
* Sleeve Length: Sleeveless or Short-Sleeved
* Embellishments: Lace, Beading, crystal, Bow, Sashes, Ribbons, Tiers, Embroidery, Ruffles, Drapes, Ruching, and more.
* Back Details: Zippers, Lace-ups, or Backless.
* Price Range: The shopper may select any range to fit her budget, and choose from the many gowns within her price range.
Some of the favored styles for the 2012 Summer Prom look include models like a strapless mermaid/trumpet silver satin gown which hugs the wearer’s curves with jeweled embellishments, then drapes gracefully to the dance floor. Another gown, evoking the flamboyant flamenco style of Spain, features an A-Line beaded halter top in scarlet with a ruffled skirt, split at the front to display a dancer’s leg, and sweeping into tiers to the sides and trailing behind. For the more traditional ball gown look, a strapless blue beaded bodice tops tiers of fluffy organza flouncing toward the dance floor. And by contrast, the young woman wishing for a more modern look might choose the sleeker silhouette of a strapless sheath dress draping her body in a soft column of deep purple chiffon.
When she has selected her gown, the prom-goer may easily identify her size and order from the online inventory, adding accessories to her shopping basket to put the final touches on the Prom look. Evening wraps, formal gloves, clutch purses, and hairpieces can round out the complete look to perfect the party-goers’ short prom dresses
. To assist her in dressing her date appropriately, she may also choose to order color swatches of fabric matching her chosen gown, which her date may take to the formal wear store for the purpose of selecting a matching tie, vest, or cummerbund, as well as choosing wisely when it comes time for her corsage.
For more information, go to www.bridesire.com