In India, the gold loan industry has been growing rapidly owing to rising needs of the customers taking loans. With the entrance of organized players like banks and NBFCs, the market scenario has changed significantly as organized players are growing rapidly in the market. The main reasons behind the significant growth are changing consumer perception towards gold loan, rising loan requirements of customers due to improved standard of living etc. In addition, a new trend of gold financing for purchasing has been witnessed in the industry. In FY 2011, the organized gold loan market stood at INR 510 Billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.5% during FY 2012-2015.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The report, “Gold Loan Market in India”, which is spread over 55 pages, covers extensive research and thorough analysis of the India Gold Loan Industry including market size, penetration, type of institutions, and share of major players along with their future forecast. In addition, the report covers the future outlook of the industry covering various aspects and the impact of government regulations. Besides this, the report also covers competitive landscape of the key players in the gold loan industry including public and private banks and specialized NBFCs.
Our research study also includes an online survey to study the consumer behavior in the gold loan market including the results of an online survey and their findings.
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- Public sector banks dominate the organized gold loan market in India
- Changing consumer perception driving the organized gold loan market
- Rising gold demand leading to gold financing for purchasing gold
- Southern India dominates the gold loan market in India
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM423.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Vietnam Plastic Card Market Forecast to 2013 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM240.htm)
- Middle East Banking Sector Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM370.htm)
- Indian Payment Card Market Forecast to 2012 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM006.htm)
- China Credit Card Market Outlook to 2013 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM002.htm)
- Opportunities in Brazil Banking Sector (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM523.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Banking&Insurance.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.