June 21, 2012 - Blackwood, SA, Australia - renowned Balinese inspired health and wellness day spa in Blackwood
- Shantai Wellness Spa - offers a range of massage therapies blended with natural oils to relieve the body from stress and promote natural well-being.
Massage is a therapeutic healing technique that has been present in every culture around the world. The use of human touch to relieve, soothe and cure body ailments dates back to the earliest civilisations. The benefits of therapeutic massage ranges from alleviating tensions caused by modern lifestyle to treating chronic diseases and injuries. Today, massage therapies are more than just a luxury indulgence. It can also be used as preventive ailment therapy.
Thus, it is no wonder that one of the most popular day spas, Shantai Wellness Spa also includes a range of therapeutic massage in their services.
For total relaxation, Shantai Wellness Spa offers the following relaxing massage:
- Swedish - a soothing massage that aims to increase the flow of oxygen in the blood and flush toxins out of the body.
- Balinese - a firm massage using a combination of reflexology, acupressure and aroma therapy which is great for deeply tensed or knotted muscles.
- Hot stone - a truly relaxing massage that uses heated stones to deeply relax and help loosen tight muscles.
- Lymphatic drainage - a massage designed to unblock and produce a free flowing lymphatic system enabling the body to eliminate toxins.
- Sports and deep tissue - a very firm and deep massage that is beneficial to alleviate sporting injuries and chronic pain.
- Trigger point - a massage used to treat chronic conditions such as lower back pain, elbow tendinitis and bursitis and headaches.
- Myofascial release - is a safe and a very hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the myofascial tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. This is great for people who have been suffering from long term pain.
Other Therapeutic Massage
- Relaxing back and scalp massage - is a relaxing massage perfect for a quick pick-me-up during lunch break or after work. This treatment provides 30 minutes of back, neck, shoulder and scalp massage that leaves a refreshed and less stressed feeling.
- Pregnancy massage - this massage uses a soothing massage oil just for pregnant women which helps mums-to-be to relax, increase blood circulation, soothe tired muscles and reduce water retention.
- Romantic couple massage - a relaxing body massage for couples complemented with a refreshing tropical drink and delicious platter as well as aromatherapy bath.
- Shantai warm bamboo massage - this unique treatment uses Australian grown organic Bamboo warmed to a luxurious temperature that promoted well-being, relieves stress and stimulates blood circulation.
With their therapeutic massage, Shantai Wellness Spa is like a tropical paradise where guests can leave their stresses behind and experience exquisite pampering and treatments in a private and intimate setting that show results without using harsh or unsafe chemicals.
To know more about their massage services, call Shantai Wellness Spa
at 08 8278 5737
or visit http://www.shantai.com.au/