In India, the airport infrastructure is witnessing improvisation and expansion on a massive scale, with the government avidly supporting private players. Though non-aeronautical revenue has a small share in India, PPP airports have seen a significant upside potential in non-aeronautical revenue. According to a new research report by RNCOS, in the coming years, most of the airports are expected to focus on the non-aeronautical revenue streams to reduce the dependency on aeronautical revenue. It is estimated that the non-aeronautical revenue will grow at a compound annual rate of around 18% from FY 2012 to FY 2015.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, “Indian Airports Market Assessment” is spread over 95 pages, and provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the airport industry in India. The report facilitates forecasts on passenger traffic, cargo traffic, MRO industry, Ground handling industry, and Airport and Ground Support Equipment Industry for the period 2012-2015. The comprehensive study also throws light on the potential growth areas of airport industry, analyzing its strengths and weaknesses, and including the PEST analysis. Overviews of various government regulatory bodies in the airport industry, and industry investments have also been included in the research work to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the airport industry in India.
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- It is anticipated that by FY 2015, Indian airports, including domestic and international will handle close to 256 Million passengers.
- India will be a potential global MRO hub, and the industry will reach the size of US$ 819 Million by 2015.
- The government investment will witness a growth as per the 12th Five-Year Plan. An investment of INR 675 Billion (US$ 13.5 Billion) had been envisaged for the development of infrastructure at existing airports as well as new Greenfield airports.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM413.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Aerospace Industry Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM289.htm)
- Canadian Aerospace Industry Future Outlook
- Aerospace Industry Forecast to 2013 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM176.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Transportation.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.