In the United States, nutraceuticals market has grown significantly on back of growing health-related concerns and increasing disposable income levels. According to a new report published by RNCOS, the market, consisting of dietary supplements, functional foods and vitamins, will continue to grow strongly in near future due to active private sector participation, government support and rising awareness. The launch of new and innovative products will also drive the US nutraceuticals market in a significant manner. It is estimated that the market will grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2012-2015.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, ďUS Nutraceuticals Market AnalysisĒ, provides an extensive research and in-depth analysis of the current status and expected position of the US nutraceuticals market. It provides forecasts for the overall market and its various segments for the period 2012-2015. The comprehensive study also discusses key drivers and trends propelling the market growth. The research work elaborates the current performance of the key segments to enumerate the vertical sector demand. By including prudent analysis on consumer behavior, and recent industry developments, the report studies the opportunities prevailing for companies in the US nutraceutical market. Overall, the research aims to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the market.
Some of the reportís key highlights include:
- Functional foods will contribute around 61% of the US nutraceuticals market by 2015.
- Consumers are actively demanding nutritious products in events of rising health concerns.
- Specialty supplements will lead the US dietary supplements market.
- Aging population and increasing disposable income are key market drivers.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM350.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM331.htm)
- Personalized Medicine Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM305.htm)
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM363.htm)
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets Globally(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM081.htm)
- Booming Clinical Trials Market in India (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM564.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.