For the past few years, the global active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) market has been advancing at a rapid pace. According to a new research report by RNCOS, the impressive growth in the API outsourcing landscape in countries like India and China has strengthened the market. The shares held by the Indian and Chinese API manufacturers in the global market have increased significantly in the recent times, but the Italian manufacturers’ position remained stable. It is estimated that the global API market will register a healthy CAGR of around 8% during 2012-2015.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, “Global API Market Analysis”, provides an extensive research and in-depth analysis of the current status and expected position of the global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) market. The comprehensive study forecasts the size of the overall market for the period 2012-2015, and discusses key drivers that will propel its growth. The thorough research work illustrates the current performance of key market segments to enumerate the vertical sector demand. It analyzes the opportunities existing for companies in the global API market, in terms of therapeutic segments, and countries’ comparative index. It also includes the market analysis for key regions of the world, and recent developments to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the industry.
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- India will emerge as one of the most advanced countries in terms of API outsourcing market.
- Emerging superpowers, China and India, offer distinct advantages in API manufacturing.
- High potency APIs will boost the global API market in the coming years.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM320.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM331.htm)
- Personalized Medicine Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM305.htm)
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM363.htm)
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets Globally(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM081.htm)
- Booming Clinical Trials Market in India (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM564.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.