POMAZ, Hungary, April 23, 2012 – DIRE Studio announces the immediate availability of version 2.7.1 of their highly acclaimed Viewfinder family of apps for iPhone and iPod touch.
This is a regular product update that brings support for newly released cameras, experimental support for the new (early 2012) iPad, as well as some minor bug fixes.
New features and fixes:
* Added cameras: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 60Da; Nikon D800, D800E; Olympus OM-D E-M5; Pentax K-01; Sony SLT-A57.
Added support for the Nikon 1 system: the J1 and V1 cameras as well as Nikon 1 lenses.
* Fixed a non-translated message in the French language localization.
* Experimental support for the new (early 2012) iPad. The app works in iPhone compatibility mode only.
New features for Pro edition and Pro Pack:
* Added Phase One industrial cameras: iXA 160, iXA 180, iXR, iXR 140, iXR 160, iXR 180.
Fixes for Cine edition and Cine Pack:
* ARRI 4:3 sensor cameras now use the unadjusted size for 1.3x anamorphic modes.
Check out the Viewfinder Handbook - available free of charge through the app’s web site.
Viewfinder is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch 4th generation. Works with iPad 2 and the New iPad (early 2012) in iPhone compatibility mode. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Pricing and Availability
The Basic edition sells for $11.99, Pro edition for $19.99 and Cine edition for $23.99. All three are available from the iTunes App Store. Existing users can upgrade to this new version free of charge. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.