Los Angeles, CA, October 13, 2011 -New Services for Asian Companies Seeking Partnerships in the United States
The American Business Alliance has announced a new family of services designed to help foreign manufacturers and distributors introduce their products to U.S. importers, distributors and sales agents.
These new services are used by, and approved by several government agencies. The services are geared towards companies who have a corporate office located in China, Korea, the Middle East, and Brasil. These services may also be available for companies located in other locations as well.
Companies must qualify for the below services, not all applicants are accepted. The basic services available include:
1. Red Carpet Matching Service
: This service is a fast, face to face matchmaking service whereby the American Business Alliance helps a foreign company approach potential U.S. distributors, agents, representatives or joint-venture partners in the shortest time possible. With four to six weeks advance notice the American Business Alliance will conduct basic market research, contact potential candidates, gather their profiles and arrange appointments.
2. Distributor Search
and Sales Agent Search: This service is a matchmaking service whereby a foreign company provides the marketing materials and company background. ABA interviews potential partners and provides a list of pre-qualified partners.
3. Branch Office Setup and Management: This service is designed to establish a true US presence and an operative sales force for a foreign company in 90 days. It includes a legal company name, address, phone and fax number, and all other basic necessities to maintain a true US Branch Office
4. Sales Team Recruiting and Management: This service is designed to establish an independent sales force for a foreign company in 30-60 days.
5. Trade Show Appointment Search Service: This service is designed to find and schedule meetings with the most suitable strategic partners to meet a company at their booth during a trade show in the United States.
6. 48 hour Response Research: Research on any question with 48 hour turnaround.
For additional information or to become a regional representative for the American Business Alliance, contact Jeremy Madvin at (626) 676-8961 or email@example.com .
Contact: Jeremy Madvin
1014 South Westlake Blvd
#14-153 Westlake Village,
Phone: (626) 676-8961