A good referral request letter should have the following 3 parts:
1. Making a compelling case for your event and the need for support: it means to describe clearly and briefly the reasons why anyone should care about your event or construction trade shows in Germany promotions, what makes it unique among similar events, and the reasons why someone should support it.
2. Using a transitional statement that explains why you are asking support from the specific person: the person interests, the person position or job, previous conversation with the person, etc.
3. Asking for the specific actions the person should take to effectively support your trade show fair promotions efforts.
Now, let see how the referral request framework could be put into action.
Step 1: Make the case
We have started sending out invitations for our new conference: TECH4AFRICA.
TECH4AFRICA is the premier web & emerging technology conference, bringing global perspective to the African context. For the first time in Africa, TECH4AFRICA is proud to congregate the most respected people in technology to share, teach and interact.
The main topics and conversations will focus on:
* Emerging tech and trends for Africa
* Applications for Web 2.0 in Africa
* Mobile & wireless innovation and trends for the next 3 years
* Cloud computing and its relevance for business in Africa
* Startups & business opportunities in Africa
* African success stories
* The funding landscape in Africa
We will have keynote speakers from Apple, Twitter, Yahoo, Mozilla, etc.
Step 2: Connect to the person with a transitional statement
Last year in May, when we have met each other during the Conference of Engineers held at Dallas, I had presented you with the idea of this conference promotion. You had appreciated the project and expressed your interest.
Step 3: Ask for the actions to take to support your event promotion such as business events in uk
Now, I’m writing this letter to request you for a favor. We need help to reach people in West Africa and in North Africa. To attract participants from these zones, I’m kindly asking you to write something about the conference on your blog post, or mention it on your social medias profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin). I’ve attached our basic promotion materials that you could use.
I appreciate you taking the time to refer these events to your contacts and followers. Your support means a lot!
Please let me know if you need any other information from me.
The more endorsers you can mobilize for your event promotion and business trade shows, the faster you’ll reach your target audience, spread your message and draw the people you want. The big special event marketing and online event promotion with several thousands of visitors is actually a conglomerate of smaller promotions done by a myriad of partners pooling their promotional resources for the success of the big event.
The big river comes from hundreds of tributaries.
Goodbuzz role is to help you build a permanent network of Real Estate Agents Trade Shows. Once the network is built you have not to do it anymore. It’s yours and you can fire it at anytime.
For More Detail visit :http://www.goodbuzz.org/